Chapter Thirteen

Camerons POV

Samantha had been gone for a day. She hasn't been returning my calls, or replying to my text. I began to get worried. I decided to call Brea. After a few rings the phone picked up. But it wasn't Brea.

"Hello?"

"Brea?"

"No its Taylor. Who is this?

"Its Cameron...."

"Oh"

"Can you put Brea on the phone?"

"Nah man she is throwing up. But is there something I could help you with?"

"Uh, do you know where Samantha is?"

"Nah man. Oh but check over Gilinskys house. She's probably.. "

"Gilinskys house?!"

That's when I hung up the phone and headed to his house.

When I arrived at Gilinskys house, the bedroom blinds were open. I got closer to get a better veiw. I saw Samantha riding Gilinsky, throwing her head back in what seemed to be pleasure.

Wow.

Breas POV

It was Sunday morning and my constant throwing up was still...constant.

I tried to hide it just so I wouldn't have to go to the stupid doctors. I was just a little sick. It wasn't a life or death situation.

It was about nine o'clock in the morning and my stomach wasn't doing so good. I slowly got up from the bed and made my way to the restroom, tip toeing making sure I didn't wake Taylor up. I shut the door quietly and kneeled down to the toilet. I began to throw up stomach acid, making a loud gagging noise.

I tried to cover my mouth but it was too late. Taylor was standing there, looking down at me. He was fully dressed and he was holding the car keys in his hands. "Let's go babe", he said picking me up.

*Skip the car ride*

We were in the doctors office waiting for him to come back. He had been gone for a while and I was beginning to get nervous.

"What if I have a disease?", I asked looking at Taylor. He laughed and kissed my hand. "Don't worry. Now that I think about it, it might actually be a cold after all".

The door opened and the doctor stepped in. My hands started to shake, so Taylor grabbed them.

"Well...I have the results", he said taking off his glasses.

"What are the results", Taylor asked getting impatient.

"Well....", the doctor said.