Chapter Fifteen

Samantha's POV

My eyes widend at what was just said by Cameron.

She's pregnant with his baby? How did this happpen? When did this happen?

I could feel tears brimming in my eyes.

"The baby is yours?", I asked, my voice shaking.

Cameron looked down nodding his head.

"How did this happen?", Natalie asked.

"When we were at Jack Dail's party. Before Samantha, Aaron and Annette walked in, we had sex. I guess we were in to much of a hurry that.... we didn't use a condom", he said the last part barely audible.

I couldn't take it any of them talking about it anymore. Anger struck through my body.

"Fuck you both!", I screamed. 

"Don't act like your innocent Samantha because I know you aren't! I saw you fucking Gilinsky when you said you were going to Brea's house!", He said getting up from his seat.

The room fell silent. I didn't know what to say.

I stood there speechless not knowing what to do.

I grabbed my keys and stormed out of the house, slamming the door in the process. I got in my car and drove to me and Cameron's house.

I walked in and went straight upstairs to our closet. I grabbed a suitcase and began packing my things into it. I came across a picture of me and Cameron that was taken on our one year anniversary. He was holding my up with his hands around my waist and my arms around his neck. Our noses were touching and we were smiling looking into each others eyes.

I loved him so much. He was my world. My everything.

But why would he do this to me? He had sex with one of my bestfriends and didn't even tell me.

I couldn't stand the pain of being with someone who didn't love me they way I loved them.

My mind was made up and nothing is gonna change it...

I'm leaving.

Cameron's POV

I wasn't really suprised when Brea said she was pregnant. I thought we used a condom, but I guess we didn't.

After Samantha left I stayed back with the others to explain what happened.

"Yea, so after Taylor left I asked Brea if she was okay and she started crying and one thing led to another and this is the outcome", I said tangling my fingers together.

"Brea why didn't you tell us when it happened?", Annette asked.

"I don't know I was scared. I didn't want you guys to be mad at me", she said looking at her feet.

"Brea we wouldn't have been mad. You should have just told us", Shawn said putting his hand on her thigh.

"I'm sorry", she said looking down.

"Well on the brightside IM GONNA BE A GOD MOTHER!", Annette said jumping up hugging her

"Guys can I talk to Brea  alone for a sec?", I asked. They nodded their heads and left the room.

"Cameron I'm sorry for not telling you ahead of time I-"

I interrupted her and said

"We aren't keeping this baby"