Chapter Eight

Brea's POV

"Aaron I don't know what to say", I said as shocked as ever. "Please Brea. I love you so much. You mean the world to me", he said tearing up. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It was weird because Aaron was my best friend. I don't like him like that. And he was also dating my best friend. "Aaron I can't date you", I said looking down. "Why not", he askes as his voice cracked. I looked him in the eyes and said "We've been friends since we were two. Thats seventeen years. And your dating one of my bestfriends. I couldn't do that to her. It would break her heart". Aaron just sat there with tears brimming in his eyes. I could tell that what I just said tore him apart. "O-okay. Um you go home if you want. You don't have to stay", he said getting up from the couch. I pulled his arm making him sit back down. "Aaron this doesn't change anything. You're still my best friend and I still love you", I said lifting up his chin. His eyes were red and puffy from the crying he did. Hopefully what I was about to did would make him feel better. I looked him in his eyes and pressed me lips against his. Then the door opened. "Hey Aaron I just-". We departed our lips and I looked to see who it was.

It was Annette.

She stood there and looked at us with her jaw dropped to to the floor. "A-Aaron whats going on", she askes tearing up. "Annette it's not what it looks like I swear. I just kissed him to make him feel better", I said standing up. She began to sob. "Baby listen to me-". "Fuck both of you!", she said storming out of the door. "Oh my god", I said sitting down on the couch.

Annette's POV

I couldn't believe what I just saw. My best friend and my boyfriend kissing. What yhe fuck?! I thought he loved me. I thought she wasn't like that. I would never do that to her. I didn't know who to go to. Everyone was gone. But there was someone who I could go to.

Matthew Espinosa.

I know he is in Taylor's little clique or whatever but hw was never picking on Brea. To be honest, he never picked on any of us. So I decided to go to his house.

I knocked in his door hoping and praying that he would answer. After waiting about 20 seconds he finally opened. "Annette what are you doing here?", he asked wiping his eyes. "Why are you crying?", he askes stepping closer. "Aaron and my best friend kissed and I walked in on them and then I left", I said crying. "Come in here, its freezing out there", he said pulling me inside. "Sit down", he said patting tge seat next to him. I sat next to him and began to sob into his chest. "You didn't need him Annette. I always new he would do this to", he said, playing with my hair. "You need someone who will treat you like a queen". I looked up at him and sniffled. "Where will I find someone like that?", I asked. "Right here", he whispered connecting his lips with mine. He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I happily accepted and our tongues roamed each others mouth. I sat myself up and sat on his lap. I snaked my arms around his neck and he slipped his hands on my but. He gave it a squeeze and I moaned in his mouth. "You like that?", he whispered as he began kissing my neck. "Mhmm", I said moaning. He picked me up, walked upstairs and closed the bedroom doors.