Chapter Five

More than ever...

Then something came over me. This wasn't right. I shouldn't be doing this.

Taylor was getting closer and closer by the second. I couldn't move. I didn't know what to do. "Cmon baby. Its okay", he said standing an inch away from me. He put his hand on my cheek and pulled me in for a kiss. His soft gentle lips touched mine. He moved his hands from my hips to my butt with his lips still touching mine. He squeezed my but making me gasp. When I  gasped he entered his tongue in my mouth. I tried to push him away but he was to strong. I managed to disconnect our lips. "Taylor please stop. I don't want to do this", i said on the verge of tears. "Im not gonna hurt you baby. Let me take care of you", he whispered in my ear before pushing me on the bed. I tried to get up but it was like my body wasnt letting me. He got ontop of me and tied his bandana around my mouth. I tried screaming and crying but that didn't do anything but make him angry. He took his hand and slapped me across my face. It stung so bad. A tear slowly fell down my cheek. He took his thumb and wiped it away slowly. "Im sorry don't cry", he said pecking my lips once more. He tied my hands to the headboard and began ripping my shirt open, revealing my hot pink lace bra. "Nice tits babe", he said smirking. He started kissing me from my neck down to my chest. He unclapsed my bra leaving me naked on my chest. He took one of my breast into his mouth and began licking my nipple. I tried my best to contain my moans so he wouldn't hear them. He was removing my underwear when all of the sudden the door bust open.

A little mystery going on! Sorry it was short guys. But this next chapter will make you guys happy. i promise.