Chapter Nine

Annette's POV

"Matt I'm gonna cum!", I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Cum for me Annette please". My legs began to shake and I released on him and he released in the condom. He fell to the side of me and started breathing heavily. "Wow" was all he could say. "So does this mean that we are together?", he asked looking at me. "I guess so. But I have to tell Aaron. And thats gonna take some time", I said sighing. "Take your time babe. There is no rush". I got off the bed and started to put on my clothes. "Where are you going?", he asked sitting up. "Im gonna go talk to Aaron", I said tying my shoes. I walked downstairs and opened the door. I got in my car and drove to Aarons house. When I pulled up in the driveway, I sat in my car for a minute to think. Should I do this? I decided yes and headed to the door. Before I could knock I heard Brea and Aaron talking. I decided to eavesdrop.

"Aaron, I can't help but feel this is my fault", Brea said her voice cracking in the process.

"Its not. Don't worry", Aaron said.

"She doesn't believe us. It was just a kiss", he said.

"I know".

So they were telling the truth. It was just a kiss. So I just had sex with another guy for no reason.

I opened the door and came face to face with a red eyed Brea and a tierd looking Aaron. "Im sorry guys. I should have believed you", I said looking down at my feet. "Annette what are you talking about?", Brea asked looking confused. "I heard you guys talking just now. Im sorry", I said on the verge of tears. Aaron came over to me and pulled me into his arms. "Its okay baby", he whisperd into my hair. I know that eventually I would have to tell him what me and Matt did. And I think now would be the best time. "Aaron I need to tell you something", I said looking up at him with tears brimming in my eyes. "Tell me baby. What is it?", je asked still holding me in his chest. I sniffled and began to speak. "I-I just had sex with M-Matthew Espinosa".