Chapter Twenty- Seven

Natalies POV

I woke up due to my phone ringing. I looked at the alarm clock and it read '3:45 p.m.'

God. I've been asleep for a while.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller ID. It was an unknown number. I slid the screen to the left, answering it.

"Hello?", I asked in a low voice trying not to wake Shawn.

"Natalie baby I need you", the male voice said.

"Um, who is this?"

"It's Nash"

"Nash! I told you not to call my phone anymore!"

Shawn's POV

I was awaken by Natalie talking on the phone with someone.

"Nash! I told you not to call my phone anymore!", she whisper/yelled.

I turned over facing her. I sat up and grabbed the phone out of her hand.

"Listen. Don't call her phone anymore unless you want a problem. And I'm gonna tell you right now, you don't want this problem".

I heard chuckling on the other end of the phone.

"It's funny how you really think you can keep me away from her. I'm gonna get her one way or another. And we are gonna be together whether you like it or not", he said.

I flared my nose and clenched my jaw. I guess Natalie could see how upset I was getting. She began to rub my back.

"Baby hang up the phone", she whispered.

I looked at her and nodded my head.

"This isn't the last from me", I said before hanging up.

I set her phone on the stand and looked at her.

"Baby, I'm tierd of him calling your phone. This has been going on for almost two years", I said.

She looked at me and sighed. "I know babe. But he'll stop eventually I'm sure"

I nodded my head in the process of her talking.

"He isn't gonna stop unless he has a reason to. If no one does anything about it then he'll continue doing this. And I'm not having it", I said.

"Well he doesn't have a reason to stop. So he's gonna keep doing this", she said.

"Oh I'll give him a reason", I said laying back down.

Annette's POV

My heart stopped.

He was awake.

My baby was awake.

I needed to see him.

I grabbed my keys and purse. "Guys, meet me at the hospital in ten", I said before running out.

I got im my car and put the key in the ignition. I started up the car and began to drive to the hospital.

I was going 70 in a 45. I'm suprised the cops didn't stop me.

I pulled into the hospital parking lot and got out the car. I ran up to the hospital doors and opened them.

I went to the front desk and asked for Aaron's room. She told me it was on the 28th floor.

I ran to the elevator and pressed the number 28.

The elevator ride seemed like it took me an eternity to get to the right floor.

When I stepped out the elevator, the doctor was waiting for me.

I walked towards him. "Where is he? I need to see him", I said, tears in my eyes.

"Mr.Carpenter is in this room but-"

"He's in here?", I asked excitedly

"Yes but-", the doctor was cut of by me running passed him, into the room.

He was sitting up in the bed looking around.

"Aaron! Babe, oh my gosh! Your awake. I missed you so much", I said putting my hands on his cheeks.

He looked up at me with a confused expression on his face.

"Who are you?"