Chapter Seven

Aaron's POV

It was Saturday and I was alone. Annette left for Argentina this moring because she has a family reunion. I was kinda glad she didn't ask me to go. Lets just say her family isn't exactly what you would call "normal".  Natalie and Shawn were at the beach for their anniversary, Jackie and Jacob were at the amusement park, and Samantha and Cam were probably having sex. I wouldn't be suprised if they were.

There was only only one person I could call.

Brea.

I reached in my pocket and pulled out my cell phone. I went to my contacts and found her name. I pushed the call button and I heard it dial. After a few rings, she finally picked up.

"Hey chubby bunny!", she said with amusement in her voice. "Jesus no one has called me that since I was five", I said chuckling. "So what's up?". "I was wondering if you wanted to come watch a movie with me?", I asked afraid of what she might say. "Sure! I'll be over in ten minutes", she said happily. "Okay. See you then", I said hanging up the phone.

I loved the way she sounded when she was happy. I love when she smiles. She's amazing. She's beautiful. She's all I ever wanted.

The truth is, I have loved Brea since 6th grade year. I just never had the guts to tell her. Not only that, but I was dating Annette. Don't get me wrong, I love her with all my heart, but Brea had this special charm that no other girls had. I've been wanting to tell her how I feel about her since 6th grade. I just never found the right time. And also I don't want to be the one to ruin Brea and Annette's friendship. They are best friends. But I need to get it off my chest. I have to tell her. And now is the perfect time.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. I rushed to open it, only to find Brea smiling her big, beautiful smile. "Hey!", she said rushing past me into the house. "Okay so I brought Mean girls, White chicks, and my favorite movie of all time....FOREST GUMP", she said squealing a little."Let's watch Forest Gump", I said waiting for her reaction. "YESSS!  Okay I'll go pop the popcorn and you put the movie in", she said heading to the kitchen. I smiled at how excited she was and put the movie in.

We were half way through the movie and she was already crying. I put my arm around her and cuddled her into my chest. She snuggled up against me, both of out bodies warm.

By the time the movie was over, Brea had went through two boxes of tissues. "Are you okay", I asked looking down at her. "Yea. That movie gets me every time", she said wiping a tear from her eye. "Brea", I said slowly. "Yes?", she asked looking up at me. "I need to tell you something", I said. "What is it?", she asked looking worried.

"Brea...I love you", I said barely audible. "I love you too Aaron", she said chuckling and playfully hitting my arm. "No Brea. I love you. Im in love with you. You make me happy. You make me laugh. Seeing you smile, is the reason I live", I said looking in her eyes. She looked at me with a suprised expression on her face. She didn't say anything. "Brea please answer me", I said getting impatient. She opened her mouth and spoke.