𝐈..𝐋𝐲𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀꜱᴛ"
ɴɪᴋᴋɪ ᴍɪɴᴀᴊ

"ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀꜱᴛ"—ɴɪᴋᴋɪ ᴍɪɴᴀᴊ

𖥔 ݁ ˖ ⭑
‧₊˚ ⋅ જ⁀➴๋࣭ ⭑๋࣭ ⭑

  𝔈𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒂, daughter of Persephone, found herself outside the Ares cabin, chatting with her friends Lysander, Clarisse, and a few other Ares children.

Lysander, always the bearer of interesting news, posed a question to the group, "Did you hear about the kid who took down the Minotaur?" Clarisse halted her spear-sharpening, Elara looked up from her sketch, and the atmosphere grew hushed.

Clarisse, her face contorted with anger, retorted, "Wait, you mean that twelve-year-old who was passed out last night managed to slay the Minotaur?" But then, unexpectedly, she burst into laughter, leaving the others exchanging concerned glances.

Ignoring Clarisse's sudden change in mood, Lysander added, "There are rumors going around that he might be one of the Big Three's children." Clarisse scoffed, her voice dripping with skepticism, "Who's spreading those rumors, huh?"

An Ares child, intrigued by the conversation, chimed in, "probably Annabeth" Elara couldn't help but cringe inwardly at the mention of Annabeth's name. She and Annabeth had never seen eye to eye ever since she first arrived at camp.

Elara, in her soft-spoken manner, interjected, "You know how A-Annabeth is. She thinks everyone who arrives here is Big Three material." The Ares children nodded, understanding Elara's point.

Clarisse, wearing a mischievous smirk, proposed, "Well, maybe we should put this supposed Big Three material to the test, huh?" The children of ares smirked.

[ᴇ.ʜ ᴘᴏᴠ]

The Ares children and I were walking around, searching for the Miotaur Slayer. Well, actually, they were doing the searching, and I didn't really have anything better to do, so I tagged along to observe.

I spotted Annabeth with a blonde-haired kid, and then Clarisse shouted, "Well, a newbie!" She marched towards them. When we arrived, Annabeth gave me a once-over and scowled, but then turned her attention back to Clarie.

"Clarisse," Annabeth sighed annoyed, "Why don't you go polish your spear or something?" Lysander stood beside me, shooting a glare at Annabeth for saying that to his sister.

"Sure, Miss Princess," Claire replied, "so I can run you through with it on Friday night." I chuckled because Capture the Flag was on Friday, which caught the attention of the blonde boy with sea-blue eyes.