𝐗𝐕𝐈..𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

"ᴡᴇ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅꜱ ᴘᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜱᴏ ꜱɪᴄᴋ."
-ᴀᴛᴛɪᴄᴜꜱ

𖥔 ݁ ˖    ⭑       ‧₊˚ ⋅   જ⁀➴๋࣭ ⭑๋࣭ ⭑

𖥔 ݁ ˖ ⭑
‧₊˚ ⋅ જ⁀➴๋࣭ ⭑๋࣭ ⭑

Elara Harlow had a daily routine: she would wake up and tend to the fruits and vegetables growing in her treehouse, her unique home. She spent time discovering whether other gods had gifted her any powers and occasionally conversed with Hecate. Every night, she would find herself in Morpheus' throne room as she slept.

Will, Castor, and Pollux frequently visited her after discovering her treehouse, and gradually, the rest of the camp began to warm up to her again.

Elara had moved past her grudge against Lysander. Instead of harboring thoughts of revenge, she was determined to save him from Kronos' poisonous influence.

After some reflection, Elara identified five new powers and deduced their divine sources. She could shadow travel, create calming atmospheres, and Mr. D had blessed her with immunity to insanity. She could see in the dark, thanks to Selene, and sense the coming of dawn, a gift from Eos.

Elara had sent her a letter asking how she was doing, but Annabeth had yet to reply.

Elara was having the best day, savoring her smoothie, petting a small reptilian snake, and lounging on her bed, when a painful groan pierced the air.

"Help," a familiar voice croaked. Furrowing her brows, she climbed off her bed and opened the door to find Lysander Blackwood standing there. He was sickly pale and had a greenish hue.

"Sandy?" Elara exclaimed, her voice a mix of surprise, fear, and a flicker of hope.

Elara quickly helped Lysander into the room, guiding him to sit on the bed. "Why are you here? What happened?" she asked, retrieving a vial of nectar from the drawer under the bed.

"Luke's gone too far. H-he's planning to send a whole bunch of monsters to camp," Lysander stammered, pulling out a vial filled with a shimmering green liquid. "We need to stop him."

"W-what? I have to warn someone," Elara said, starting to get up, but Lysander grabbed her arm.

"No, don't. I stole this," he showed her the vial of green liquid. "This is a special potion. You need to pour it on the roots of Thalia's tree."

Elara took a step back, suspicion clouding her eyes. "Why would I do that? What does it do?" Her heart was telling her to trust him, but her mind was screaming caution.

Lysander's expression softened, and for a moment, she saw the person she had met six years ago who had always helped her. "Petal, you trust me, don't you? This potion will strengthen the tree, make it even more powerful. We need this to protect the camp from the impending threats."