𝐕𝐈..𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐬 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞

"ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜱᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ꜰʟʏɪɴɢ."
-ɴɪᴋɪᴛᴀ ɢɪʟʟ

"-ɴɪᴋɪᴛᴀ ɢɪʟʟ

𖥔 ݁ ˖    ⭑

       ‧₊˚ ⋅   જ⁀➴๋࣭ ⭑๋࣭ ⭑

Elara, lost in the confines of her dream, found herself in a small, cramped closet, the walls closing in around her like a suffocating embrace. As she struggled to make sense of her surroundings, a mysterious figure appeared before her, shrouded in shadows and whispers.

"Daughter of Persephone," the enigmatic being spoke, his voice a melody of secrets and unknown depths.

Elara's eyes widened in surprise and confusion, her voice trembling as she responded, "Who... who are you?"

The figure smiled knowingly, a glint of mischief dancing in his eyes. "Have you learned to dream walk?" he asked, his words hanging in the air like a tantalizing puzzle waiting to be solved.

Elara blinked in bewilderment, the concept foreign and unfamiliar to her. "Dream walk? What do you mean?" she questioned, her curiosity piqued by the cryptic inquiry.

The figure stood and leaned against a pillar that appeared "I am Morpheus" the figure stated and Elara face turned into recognition "the god of dreams" she whispered, her voice filled with a mix of awe and reverence, acknowledging the divine presence that stood before her in the realm of dreams.

Morpheus inclined his head, his piercing gaze fixed on Elara. "Have you grasped the art of dreamwalking?" he inquired once more. Elara, her expression a mix of confusion and curiosity, shook her head gently. "I'm not familiar with that...," she admitted softly. A furrow creased Morpheus' brow in response to her answer.

"I have bestowed upon you the gift to wander into the dreams of others and mold your own dreams," Morpheus elucidated, extending his hand towards Elara, a silent invitation. "Would you like me to demonstrate?" he proposed, his voice a whisper in the ethereal space. Elara hesitated for a fleeting moment before reaching out and clasping Morpheus' hand, a surge of anticipation coursing through her. In an instant, the world around her blurred and shifted, and she found herself transported into the grandeur of a throne room, the air thick with ancient echoes and unseen whispers.

"It's rather straightforward, you see. Just conjure the image of the person you wish to visit in your mind, and you'll find yourself in their dream," Morpheus explained before settling onto the magnificent throne, a regal presence in the dream realm.

"Alright, that sounds simple enough," Elara murmured to herself, her thoughts drifting to Percy and the ache of his mistrust that lingered in her heart.