𝐗𝐈𝐕..𝐖𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭

"ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴘʟᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ."
-ʜᴀɴꜱ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛɪᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴇɴ

𖥔 ݁ ˖    ⭑       ‧₊˚ ⋅   જ⁀➴๋࣭ ⭑๋࣭ ⭑

𖥔 ݁ ˖ ⭑
‧₊˚ ⋅ જ⁀➴๋࣭ ⭑๋࣭ ⭑

Elara fell onto the hard ground of Cabin Five with a groan. Before she could even get to her feet, someone tackled her back down. "Oh, thank the gods you're back and not dead," Lysander exclaimed, hugging her tightly.

"Don't ever do that again," he said, his voice filled with relief. From her position, Elara could see Luke standing behind them.

"Where's Annabeth?" he asked, his worry evident.

"They're coming. We got separated," Elara replied, finally relaxing as Lysander loosened his grip.

Elara walked over to Luke and wrapped her arms around him. "Don't think I didn't miss you too," she said with a smile. Luke returned the hug warmly.

"Never separate during a quest," he advised.

Elara tilted her head. "I thought that was only in scary movies?" she teased.

Lysander laughed. "Quests are scary movies," he said, guiding her to sit on his bed. "I want to hear everything that happened."

Elara glanced around the cabin, noticing it was just the three of them. "Were you two alone?" she asked with a small smirk.

Lysander blushed and stammered, trying to come up with an excuse.

Hoofbeats echoed through the cabin, and Luke opened the door to reveal Chiron in his centaur glory. "Elara Harlow, you are in big trouble," he announced loudly, and Elara gulped.

Chiron led Elara to the Big House, and as they passed each camper, they looked at her with surprise, as if they couldn't believe she had survived the quest.

When they entered, a short blond boy was standing there with a glowing hologram of the sun—clearly getting claimed by Apollo.

"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood," Elara greeted the blond-haired boy. He nodded and replied, "I'm Will."

"I'm El—" Elara started, but was abruptly cut off by the wine god.

"Eliana Harlow!" Dionysus stomped into the room, his expression stern.

"You broke a camp rule!" Mr. D exclaimed, pointing an accusatory finger at her.

Elara smiled at him instead. "You knew my real name the whole time, didn't you?" she teased.

Dionysus huffed, crossing his arms. "Don't get cheeky with me, young lady. Rules are rules, and you broke them."

Chiron cleared his throat, trying to ease the tension. "Elara, we need to discuss the details of your quest. But first, let's make sure you're alright."