𝑿𝑿𝑰...𝑻𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑫𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒕

"ɢᴜɪʟᴛ ɪꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʀᴜꜱᴛ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ꜱʟᴏᴡ ʙᴜᴛ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴇᴀᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ"
- ɴᴀʙᴇᴇʟɴɪꜱʜᴀᴛ

"ɢᴜɪʟᴛ ɪꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʀᴜꜱᴛ  ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ꜱʟᴏᴡ ʙᴜᴛ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴇᴀᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ"- ɴᴀʙᴇᴇʟɴɪꜱʜᴀᴛ

𖥔 ݁ ˖ ⭑
‧₊˚ ⋅ જ⁀➴๋࣭ ⭑๋࣭ ⭑

[ᴏɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ ᴀᴅʀᴏɴᴀᴍᴀ 1 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ]

I paced in my room on the cruise ship that Luke and I had hijacked.

Selina, a daughter of Aphrodite from camp, was supposed to IM me once a week to update me on camp and Elara.

It had been weeks since I left Camp Half-Blood, leaving my sister behind. I knew it was a mistake, but I had my reasons. Leaving my sister behind was the hardest decision I made, but aligning with Luke had seemed necessary at the time. But that didn't stop the gnawing worry in my chest. It was me or her, and I wouldn't let Kronos get to her.

The mist in the water began to swirl, and Selina's face appeared, her expression grim. "Lysander," she began, her voice tinged with urgency.

"How is she?" I cut straight to the point. My Petal was all I could think about.

Her expression was tense, and I knew something was wrong. "Lysander," she started, her voice shaking slightly. "She's missing."

I felt my heart stop. "What do you mean she's missing? People don't just disappear," I demanded, my voice rising with panic, Kronos said he would leave her alone if I joined him.

Selina took a deep breath, trying to steady herself. "She was in the infirmary with an Apollo kid. She broke down, I last heard. Then a few days later, no one had seen her. People are saying she left camp..."

"She didn't," I interrupted, my voice firm. "She's still there. I know my sister. She wouldn't just leave."

Selina's eyes widened slightly at my intensity. "Lysander, you need to understand-"

"No, you need to understand," I cut her off, my tone threatening. "If anything happens to her, Selina, I will hold you personally responsible. You find her. Do you hear me?"

Selina nodded, her face pale. "I promise, I'll do everything I can to find her. But you need to stay calm."

"Calm?" I echoed, my voice dripping with sarcasm. "Calm left the building the moment I heard she was missing."

"Lysander, please," Selina pleaded. "I'll find her. Just give me some time."

I took a deep breath, trying to rein in my anger. "You have one week, Selina. One week to find her, or I'll come back to camp myself and I'll bring the monsters with me."

The message began to fade, and Selina's worried face disappeared, leaving me alone with my thoughts. My sister was out there, somewhere, and I had to trust that Selina would find her. But the gnawing fear in my chest wouldn't let go. I knew my sister better than anyone, and I was certain she hadn't left camp. Unless Kronos' lackeys got to her first.