PART 1: OPINIONS ON EACH OTHER.

It was early in the morning.
The weather was very dull and gloomy. The thunderclouds covered the sky completely and it was all dark as the cool wind blew, making all the dry leaves rustle.

A small drop of water fell, accompanied by another, and another. It soon started raining heavily.

"Sanemi, Giyuu."
Kagaya smiled softly at the two young men who sat in front of him.

The two look at their master.

"I am very glad you're here,
you two..."
He paused a little.

"I called you here because I wanted to talk to you about a very important topic. I want both of your opinions on it."

"Yes master?"
The two ask, wanting to know what he had to say to them.

"Giyuu?"
Kagaya said softly.

"Yes master...?"
Giyuu looked at him.

"How is your relationship with all the Hashiras like?"
Kagaya asked.

Giyuu got a little astonished by the question.

"...They're all nice to me. I like them all."
He said, calmly.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you that you had to be completely honest while answering."
Kagaya said.

Giyuu's eyes widen.

"Be honest."
Kagaya said with a gentle smile.

Giyuu kept quiet as he looked down.
Sanemi looked at him.

"I can't really say anything. If I had to be honest, no one really talks to me. I'm not alone though."
Giyuu said.

"I see..."
Kagaya replied.

It was all silent.

"How is your relationship with Sanemi like?"
Kagaya broke the silence.

Both the Hashira's eyes widen as they look at their master.

"Go on, tell me Giyuu."
Kagaya said.

"Umm... if I'm being honest, I don't ever expect Shinazugawa-San to treat me nicely."

Sanemi's eyes widen.

"What do you mean?"
Kagaya asked.

"He's hot tempered. He usually doesn't talk to anyone nicely so, if I were to be honest, he doesn't treat me well. Though I consider him as my friend."
Giyuu said.

"Okay..."
Kagaya took a deep breath.

"B-But he's also a nice guy... Strong and brave..."
Giyuu said, trying to find something nice to say about his fellow comrade.

"Alright."
Kagaya said. He knew whatever Giyuu said just now must have affected Sanemi and angered him. Therefore to get rid of the now tensed atmosphere, he decided to ask Sanemi.

"What are your opinions on Giyuu, Sanemi? Be honest with your answer."

"Uh, if I'm honest, I feel like he's very annoying."
Sanemi said.

"...And, why's that?"
Kagaya asked.

"He's always keeping that straight face as if he's different than us... I believe he thinks that we're all inferior to him, this angers me a little."

"Okay..."
Kagaya said. He knew Sanemi was trying to keep his cool as otherwise he was not the kind of person to be quiet after listening to all the negative opinions on him.

Giyuu was all quiet. He knew Sanemi never had anything nice to say to him. But something inside of him, always wanted to hear whatever Sanemi had to say about him. Even if it was good or bad.
Giyuu didn't understand why he would like listening to Sanemi's stupid talks. He also found himself staring at Sanemi for quite a while now.
Even Sanemi was aware of Giyuu staring at him a lot but he never said anything. Though if Giyuu was to stare more, he wouldn't hesitate to ask why.