PART 45: GOODNIGHT.

Sanemi's gaze locked onto Giyuu's, a slow, sly smile spreading across his face as he reached out to gently caress his cheek.

"You want more?"
He whispered, his voice low and husky, his eyes burning with intensity.

Giyuu blushed, looking away from him. "I-It's the first time I have ever felt this good in my life... I want to... experience it again..."

Sanemi's expression softened as he gently brushed a stray strand of hair away from Giyuu's face, his eyes filled with warmth and affection.

"I know the feeling."
He murmured, his voice tender.

"It's always better the second time around..."
He added.

Giyuu's gaze shifted to him, his blush deepening.

"B-But this time... I... I want to make you f-feel good!"
He muttered out.

Sanemi's eyes flared with surprise, followed by a slow, sensual smile that sent shivers down Giyuu's spine.

"Oh, Giyuu..."
He whispered, his voice low and husky, as he leaned in closer to him.

"You want to make me feel good?"
He smirked a little.

"M-Mhm..."
Giyuu nodded with a soft blush.

Sanemi chuckled in a response, a low, throaty sound, as he reached out to gently grasp Giyuu's wrist, pulling him closer to him.

"Alright, then..."
He whispered, his breath hot against Giyuu's ear.

"Show me... how you want to make me feel good..."

Giyuu smiled at Sanemi, as if thanking him for giving him a chance.

Sanemi's expression softened as he looked into Giyuu's eyes, his grip on his wrist gentle and reassuring.

"Alright then..."
He murmured, his voice tender as he leaned in to press a gentle kiss to Giyuu's forehead.

Giyuu kissed Sanemi softly on the lips, slowly wrapping his fingers around his cock.

Sanemi let out a soft groan, his eyes fluttering closed in pleasure.

"Ah..."
He whispered, his body tensing as Giyuu's fingers wrapped around his cock, his body leaning forward into Giyuu's touch.

"Giyuu..."
He muttered out.

"S-Sanemi..."
Giyuu stroked him faster, leaning into his ear.

"I want you to sit on the corner of the bed..."

Sanemi nodded slowly, his eyes still closed, his breathing growing heavier as Giyuu stroked him.

"M-Mm..."
He whispered, his voice husky with desire, as he backed away from Giyuu and sat down on the corner of the bed, his eyes never leaving Giyuu's.

"...Like this?"

"M-Mhm..."
Giyuu leaned down, slowly positioning Sanemi's hard arousal with his mouth.

Sanemi let out a shaky breath, his fingers tangling in Giyuu's hair as he felt the warmth of his mouth wrapping around his cock.

"Ah..."
He groaned quietly, closing his eyes as he leaned back, giving himself over to the pleasure.

"Keep going..."

Giyuu's tongue traced circles around his tip, his mouth slowly taking the whole in. He moved slowly and freely, his own whimpers almost inaudible.

Sanemi's hips bucked involuntarily, a low grunt escaping his lips as Giyuu's warm, wet mouth enveloped his sensitive flesh.

"Fuuuck..."
He whispered, his grip on Giyuu's hair tightening as he watched him work, his breaths coming in short, sharp gasps.