Chapter Twenty Two: Oh Bloody Hell!

" S-Sawyer? " I cried out desperately. Panic washed over me as I tried to get off the floor. 

It was dark. So freaking dark, I shook my head thinking this is all just a stupid dream.

I searched my surroundings to become familiar with them. 

Grass.

Woods. I'm in the woods. I shook my head once more, now it felt heavy, I couldn't even lift myself. How did I end up here? What happened? Why am I here?

" Sawyer! " I screamed shaking like a fish. I let a huge amount of tears burn my face while hugging my knees. My mind shut down completely. All I could think of is that I was going to die here, alone, all alone. In this black hell hole. 

"Sawyer... " I muttered once again. But this time all my hopes were gone, I knew he wouldn't come.

And that was the moment something awakened inside me. I got up searching for my purse like a maniac. I am not gonna die what was I talking about? I'm stronger than that!

" Ah, shit! " I cried out reaching for my foot. 

Think Heather think! What is the last thing you remember? 

How the fuck is this possible? I can't remember anything! The last thing I remember is getting in the car with Sawyer and after that it's just....blank. 

I shrieked as something in the unknown woods moved. My only thought was god I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die.

I panicked and searched my pockets for my phone. Of course! I should have done that long ago! But....something else caught my attention. I frowned at the touch of a piece of paper in my hand.

" LIES AND FLIES, ALL THE GAMES END WITH FIRES "

" HIDE AND HIDE, DON'T SEEK YOU WON'T FIND "

                                      "  NEV3R "

" Sawyer if you're the one who is doing all this please stop! You're messing with my head and ot's not funny anymore, please, I wanna go home. " My voice broke into a million pieces as fear was overpowering me.

Paranoia.

I ran, I ran as fast as I could.With my phone as a flashlight  I don't know where but I wanted to run get away from this madness. And then I saw him.

Lying in blood. Unconscious.

I froze for a minute and then I shrieked as loud as I could running towards him with teary eyes.

" Nononononononono! Sawyer! "

My breathing was getting heavy and my head was going nuts by each passing moment. " Wake up! " 

I grabbed his shoulders and shook him as hard as I could " WAKE UP! " 

" P-please? " I looked up at the dark sky, as if I was hoping for a miracle.

" No, no, no! This doesn't end! You live! You don't die! No! You're Tristan Sawyer! You can't leave me! " I cried desperately painting myself in red while holding his unconscious face. 

H-Heather check his wouds where is he hit a-are you stupid what's wrong with you? You don't even know what happened to him! Oh you're stupid oh you're so stupid! 

" Oh dear little Heather! She got herself into so much trouble! "

A voice appeared behind me, and I could feel the presence of someone piercing me with their eyes.

I felt the heat all over my body. I wasn't sure if I should turn around or stay completely still.

" You would be so pretty. " I heard this beasts laughter, the sarcastic tone and lack of sympathy made the hair on my spine stand.  

" Oh, don't look at him. He's dead. " He spat the word as if it was poisoning his mouth.

" Or maybe he's not! But you can't save him! " There it was, his dark laughter reappeared and I shoved my face in Sawyers hug.

I wanted to shout, I wanted to answer, I wanted to turn around...but I calmly laid there buried in Sawyers bloody shirt, wishing he could take me with him. Why? I don't know! Ask yourself, if you were in a situation like that you would eventually go nuts or maybe react, well, I probably went nuts.

But you'll find out soon!

A/N: Hey guys sorry about the extra short chapter I just figured I could write something since I was in the mood plus I haven't been uploading recently so I thought that it would be better to upload less pages more often than more pages almost never! Enjoy the book while it'a coming to an end! And of course VOTE&COMMENT if it's peanut butter jelly time <3 Tell me all your thoughts MWAH!

Peace, Love, Pizza in your stove :3

Roxy M.