Chapter Thirty Three: The pieces of your soul

I groaned while putting my pillow over my head. My phone was being blasted with calls but I was way too tired so I chose to ignore it. Being in a situation like this one is not easy. Not everything is like on TV. Glamorous and full of mystery, with a prince awaiting to save you from anything. My prince was in a hospital. And to be honest, he was closer to a frog than a prince. My friends were not these perfect investigator teenage kids you see in drama shows, we couldn't even hack past an email adress , for Christ's sake! And last but not least, my mom is not a cool cougar going on business trips all the time and leaving me unsupervised 24/7. So yes, I was tired, so tired that I wanted to ignore all these calls and pretend that this is someone else's life, pretend that I'm just that boring girl with short hair and big round glasses called Velma, just like it used to be before. 

But I guess, everyone longs for what they can't grasp. I wanted adventure, I had boring. I have an adventure, I want boring. We can never be satisf--. " Heather I am going to break it if you don't answer it I swear! " My brothers loud scream interrupted my inner Ghandi and so I landed back to reality. 

" Alright, alright" I sighed before looking at the time. " 5:41 , Audrey. 5:41" I desperately said trying my best not to fall asleep on the phone. 

" Okay remember how I said this is not a pretty little liars episode? " She asked.

" What does that have to do with anything? " I responded in despair.

" Well we've got ourselves an Emily episode. " 

" I've never watched it, now please tell me what you want we have school tomorrow I wanna get some sleep just spit it out. " I stated sinking my face into my pillow. 

" I read the diary, I know I wasn't supposed to without you guys but I did. I regret it now, this is way more fucked than you imagine. " 

My state changed in an instant as I sat up on my bed. " What? What does it say Audrey? " 

" It's about Fay, she was in love with Fawcett. She was planning to run away with her before we even started this stupid game! But then she got scared and joined in. Judging by what the diary says, we pushed Fawcett so hard, that her personality split into six different pieces. Herself, and six different fragments. " She paused trying to catch her breath. " There's six different fragments of hers Heather, and and these fragments are our personalities. Me, Zeo, Logan, Nicky, Fay and Sawyer. " 

A/N: This is an awfully short chapter I know, but I've got exams and diplomas to study for :( so this is all I could upload. This chapter will be edited later on and I'll start updating around July again. I'm sorry guysssss