Chapter Five : From beast to beauty

Thanks to Audrey's driving techniques we reached her house in no time.Driving there was exhausting, the girls wouldn't leave me alone. They " needed " to know If I had a crush on anyone or if I liked anyone. The music was too loud and Audrey had no idea what a speed limit is, apparently.

Wow, I sound like a sixty year old cranky woman. I mentally laughed at myself when something got my attention. My eyes widened and I let out a small gasp. " Is,yours,that? I mean, is that your house? " I finally managed to get the words out of my mouth. " Yes. Shall we? " Audrey pointed at the huge white mansion. Nicki grabbed my hand and guided me to Audreys room. But Audrey and Madison were not with us.

" Voila " Nicki said with an enormous smile hanging from her lips. " Welcome to paradise you prude. " Fay elbowed me and I gave her a smile. Prude? What the fuck ? I thought to myself.

Audrey's room was practically my whole house. It had two walls painted in a pale pink colour and the other one was grey. She had a glass wall that revealed a small cozy balcony. The view was great, the pool, the small lights around it, the beautiful garden and many more things I could sit and just look at them for ever.

Magazines laying on the wooden floor, clothes all over the place, photos of her Nicki and Fay were on her desk along with a pink laptop with purple diamonds. A big flat screen was on the wall. Gosh, it was like I suddenly left the real world and entered Barbie's world.

" Awesome I know right? I jumped at Audrey's words. " Jeez Audrey, you scared me. " She giggled and sat on the bed. After a few minutes Nicki came out of the closet holding a strapless dress. "Oh em jeez! This is gonna fit you perfectly you're gonna look hot as fuck! We will have so much fun tonight. " 

"Okay Nicki breathe. It's not the Oscars, it's Logan's party. " Audrey shot her a cold emotionless look. " But she's right. It should fit you perfectly. " She smiled gently.

I hesitated for a moment, this dress was too slutty and it had easy written all over it. " Ah fuck it. " I mumbled and grabbed the dress. When I tried it on I had no words to express my gratitude to Nicki for picking it out for me. This dress really did fit me perfectly and I couldn't help but smile. For the very first time, I looked hot! Heather Grimes, the girl who was hot only when she had a fever was actually looking good. I stepped out of the dressing room and they all looked at me surprised. Audrey had a victorious smirk on her face. " You will get every guy in town today. " Nicki winked at me.

" That's enough, we know our little guinea pig looks good but she still needs make up and hair. So get out of my way and let me do what I have to do. " She grabbed my wrist and sat me on a chair. I couldn't understand Audrey, she was nice and sweet most of the time but sometimes, the way her gaze was on yours...her eyes looked cold and empty.those looks always made me feel uncomfortable.

She straightened my hair adding just a few loose curls in the front. After applying some discrete make up on me she shouted in excitement. " Yay look at you boo! " 

" Excuse me who is that girl staring at me in the mirror? " I said trying to discover where the hell was I keeping all this beauty. " Here. " She tossed me a small leather creamy purse and a pair of  matching pumps. " But. " I stopped trying to find the right words to say. I didn't want to make a fool of myself. "I don't know how to walk in these. " I continued frowning like a lost puppy.

"Oh come on you big baby stop whinning you will be fine.Just, be careful not to lose that shoe after midnight cinderella. " There it was, there it was again. That emotionless look in her eyes made me let out a small awkward laugh. " Anyways we didn't transform you from beast to beauty so that we can sit around and stare at eachother. " Said Fay, who was slowly loosing her temper.