Chapter Six : Hiding something sugar?

" Missed me?"  He said cracking up a smile.

Ugh Sawyer. Out of each and every guy in this party it had to be Sawyer. Because life simply loves being a bitch doesn't she? I mentally gasped trying to find the right words to satisfy Mister Johnny Bravo's drunk ass over there so he leaves me alone.

" Look Travis, I... I don't want any trouble. You're wasting your time here but I'm sure that you have a lot of other girls waiting for you so yeah can I just..." I stopped as he quickly made his way to me closer and closer with each aggresive step he took.

" Listen sugar titties get my name wrong again and I will fuck you so hard it'll be the only word you'll be able to pronounce. " He pinned me to the wall. I could feel the smell of alcohol hitting my nostrils.

"Yes! Y-Yes we are perfectly clear. " I shuttered trying to sound calm. But my voice was shaky and so was my body. Hell I was shaking like a fucking fish out of water. " Just, let me go and I. I don't know. " I wanted to sound smart...to say something that would make him let me go but panic washed over my body and instead of saying something to save the situation I was blabbing uncontrollably about stupid things. It's like my brain suddenly shut down.

It was the first time someone talked to me like that. And I admit, I got fucking scared. I'm a freaking virgin for gods sake! The most action I ever got with a guy was when uncle Ronnie accidentally kissed the corner of my lips. Ew. That just scarred me for life judging from his general hygene and alcoholic habbits. Oh, and he had a mustache. 

I felt so helpless god how I wanted to kick him in the nuts! Something seemed off about Sawyer and I did not like it.

His eyes were scanning me from head to toe. He brushed his hand on my cheek and I stood still, I froze at his touch. Not knowing what to do. A warm sensation washed over my body. Almost as if I enjoyed it. Hell no. I can't enjoy this what the fuck? I felt my cheeks burning. 

What? Now I'm blushing too? Great. I mentally slapped myself across my stupid face. He raised my chin causing me to look up and for thefirst time....his eyes met mine.

I must admit, I haven't noticed the color of his eyes downstairs. But now, wow I just wanted to stare at him. They were completely black. A clear black color, so dark, so mysterious, but with a sparkle in them. It was like looking into the devils eyes. I saw no emotion in them whatsoever. It's like he was draining my energy with those dark eyes, staring right into my soul.

I got caught staring into his eyes when I felt his hand travel down my thigs. " No Tristan don't. " I looked at him with concern. " Stop. Please. " I said praying he would listen to me, but he didn't so I tried to get him off me. " Stupid girl. " He said smiling mysteriously. " Do you really think that you'll get rid of me like this? You're just making it more fun for me " He said licking his lips. His eyes overtaken by lust wandering on my body.

I tried kicking him and scratching him but nothing worked. I felt so frustrated like honestly dude who are you? Fucking Iron Man? Oh that's just great Heather, you made him more eager.

His grip tightened and his mouth travelled down my neck, planting soft kisses. His tongue was doing small circles which caused me to arch my back. No I cannot like this. Heather Dorothy Grimes get your shit together. My mind was screaming at me.

I let out a small sigh as heslowly lifted my dress. I could feel his hot breath caressing my ear sending shivers to my whole body. " Call me Sawyer baby. " he whispered in my ear.

And just like that, he was gone. I sat there in shock, trying to realize what just hapenned. A few tears escaped my eyes and I quickly went to the bathroom not wanting anyone to notice I cried. I pulled my dress down and I checked myself in the mirror. My reflection was staring at me with a blank, lost look. Almost as If It didn't recognize the person at the other side. As soon as I was calm I went downstairs.

Finally! I said to myself as I noticed Fay and Madison dancing on eachother.

" Heather come dance with us. "  Fay waved at me jumping up and down in excitement. She grabbed my hand spinning my around a couple times. Her and Madison laughing uncontrollably. I started laughing too. " Why is everyone drunk guys? And why are we laughing? I asked realizing how stupid of a question that was. 

" Because it's a party" Madison said louder than needed. "And because we're the awesomest people you'll ever meet! " Fay completed the sentence with a huge smile that was practically screaming I am wasted.

As weird as it sounds, from that moment I relaxed. I let myself go completely. For the first time ever.

And it felt good, hell it felt great!

My eyes got caught up on a tiny tattoo on Fays thigh. Her dress accidentally got pulled up and I saw it. It caught my attention. It was really small and I couldn't see clearly what it was saying.

I've seen this before. I have. I am sure I've seen this before. If only I could read what it says. 

I tried my best for a solid fifteen minutes, just when I was ready to give up Fay stood still. Now is my chance! I said to myself eager to find out more about this tattoo. " N3VER L1E JUST H1DE " 

Of course! Sawyer has the exact same tattoo in the back of his neck! At the time I thought it was some sort of prank the guys played on Sawyer because he was drunk and they drew on his neck with a marker. But now I'm positive....that is the same tattoo Sawyer has.

But.... why? And what does it even mean? 

A/N: Fyi these are not edited so if you find any mistakes message me I will edit them ( one day ) xD but now I just cba so badly! *sigh* I got a job and my cousin from Germany is here with his little baby( yes I'm an aunt :') ) so I've got a lot going on. But I managed to upoad :D sowwy if it was a little late. Won't happen again! If you guyz VOTE/COMMENT a unicorn will appear at your doorstep. 

Peace, Love, Pizza in your stove ^^

Roxy M.