Chapter Eight: Goodbye dignity, Hello hangover

I slowly opened my eyes feeling so freaking lost and exaggerated. The most terrible headache was hitting me painfully and my stomach yelled  -Hey, what a beautiful day to start throwing up uncontrollably!- 

" Goodmorning Tila Tequila. " I groaned. " Lucas get out of my room! Wait, what time is it? Oh, it's 7:30 in the morning.Phew, WAIT WHAT? " I shouted and immediately regreted it as the sound of my own voice felt like someone was hitting my head with a hammer.

" Woah, take it easy. " said Lucas resting his back on the wall with a stupid smirk on his face. " What are you laughing at? " I shot him an irritated look.

" Dude, have you seen your face? " 

" Shut up! " I barked throwing a teddy bear on him. I froze. Wrong move, wrong move oh fuck fuck fuckedy fuck. I ran to the bathroom faster than ever covering my mouth with my hand.

I heard my stupid brother yell " Run forest run! " behind me. Ugh, idiot.

I checked myself in the mirror...woah there. Lucas was right. I looked like a member of the Bad Girls Club! After brushing my teeth I tried to cover these huge bags under my eyes with some concealer which only made me look like a Vampire. Hi I'm Heather Grimes and my lifetime wish is to marry Edward Cullen and have lots of babies with him.

I tried to brush my hair but I gave up.This huge ass mess could only be covered with a ponytail. I didn't even have time for a shower. Life's just great!

I quickly slipped on a bordeaux sweatshirt and a pair of dark skinny jeans along with my grey converse.

" My turn to drive "

" Uhm? Yeah yeah whatever " I mumbled.

Driving to school was exhausting as I had to hear my stupid brother talking on his stupid phone with his super stupid voice which pierced my ears and made my head hurt even more. 

" See ya babe. Oh yeah, uh huh. You're a naughty girl. " 

I rolled my eyes trying to strangle myself with his iPhone charger. " Just let me die here." I groaned. "Aww, your first hangover! You're not a boring stuck up bratt anymore. " said Lucas with a huge ass irony in his tone. " You're so irrelevant shut up." My voice was raspy, I could barely get the words out of my mouth. " By the way, who were you talking to on the phone? " 

" Nicki. " he said, smiling from ear to ear. " What? When did you two....? " I froze trying to remove certain images from my mind. " At the party yesterday when I drove you home. " 

" In the car? " I shot him a mean look. 

He scratched the back of his head letting out an awkward laugh. " Really Lucas? Really? " I said emphasizing the word really. I quickly put my left hand on my mouth trying to stop myself from puking.

" Hangover? "

" No. Mental images. " Ugh, I tried to shake off the picture of my brother getting down with Nicki. Go away, go away, go awaaaay. " Wait, you said you drove me home last night? What the...? Oh god, what have I done? I don't remember anything! " I buried my face in my hands. " What am I gonna do? It's my second day and I've already messed up! " 

" Naaaaaah. Relax sis." said Lucas who was more focused on texting Nicki than driving. At least if I get killed I won't have to live with the embarrasment. " You really hit it off with that guy yesterday huh sis? " His gaze now focused on me. 

" Lucas Damien Grimes don't you dare give me that dirty look! But...what? What guy? Who are you talking about? " I frowned. Then it hit me.

Cocaine? Bacardi? Sawyer? That doesn't sound like me. Not at all. Holy mother of god I'm into some deep shit. I said opening my eyes wide. " Stop it. You're weirding me out. You know you look like a witch when you open your eyes this wide. "