Chapter Twenty Three: Wait, wrong revenge.

" Shut up " I screamed. " Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! " but my voice was as good as gone once I turned around.

" S-Stacey? " I felt like my legs were going to break.It was almost as if my spirit was leaving my body.

She laughed. Hysterically. Her eyes  full of excitement. " Oh dear, you're even uglier than I thought you would be when you're crying . " She said, trying to supress her laughter.

" Such an easy prey. " She leaned forward and I squeaked, like a scared little animal, like her prey.

" That's the good part about Audrey's pawns. You bitches always think everyone adores you.  You walk and you talk as if you're Queen Elisabeth. " 

" Don't fucking touch me you disgusting monster! " I shouted in despair as Stacey tried to caress my cheek. 

"Ah why so serious honey. " She paused. " Or should I better say dollface? " Her laugh echoed once again in the breezing night. " That's what Sawyer called you isn't it? " 

" Isn't it? " She screamed. " Answer me you fucking whore! You thought you were worth so much huh? " She made her way to me once again. " Well you ain't worth shit! "

" Unlike Fawcett, my dear beautiful Fawcett. " 

I couldn't believe it. The monster right in front of me teared up. This is the perfect time to escape. Yes, I'll go get some help. Hang in there Sawyer. 

I slowly took a few steps back. She's not looking. Yes, now is the right time to ru-- " Where the fuck do you think you're going? " I heard this voice before I crashed into her chest.

" I should've know you were involved! " I spat out at her. " Fay. "

" Well played you two! Congratulations! " I started clapping while tears were burning down my face.

" Well done! Absoloutely! Being so cheap you have to form an allience with your arch enemy! Real smart Stacey! Well let me break it down for you bitch!"  I yelled at the top of my lungs like a crazy maniac.

" She's the one responsible for your dear friend! "

" We were not friends... "

" Then you have no fucking reason for doing this to me! Hell what am I saying you don't have any reason to do this to me! "

" She was my sister! " Stacey cried out. 

" Was? " 

She started laughing from the top of her lungs once again. 

" You honestly believed it? You believed that she really is alive? "

" Man how naive you must be. Don't you have any friends to tell you the truth? "

" Stacey....people are eventually going to be looking for them. " Fay warned her little new friend.

I was lost, I was cold and most of all, I was scared. So scared. My pulse was ready to explode, i felt trapped. Hell I was trapped! I couldn't breathe....all I could feel was Sawyer's cold hand touching mine.

I hugged his hand. But I couldn't sense not a single movement...he was cold. I took his hand and put it on my face. " No, please. Please d-don't leave me right now. P-please don't go. I- I promise I will go b-back to my old s-self. A-and I won't smoke or drink anym-more. Please, please, please. " I kept repeating these words as if  nothing else could come out of my mouth.

" A-and. " I shuttered. " A-and I'll stop bitching about everything, I'll listen to you when you talk about your nonsense. Please just hear me? Why can't you hear me goddammit! " I shook his shoulders as hard as I could. "Why? " I screamed in despair. In pain. 

I was torn. All I could think about was, let me die. But something broke my silence.

The laughter. This time it was both of them. 

It made me anxious. Their laughter echoing....ringing in my ears.

" You look so pathetic. " Stacey spat out. "Come on, let's take you out of your mysery. "

" Open your mouth. " 

" Fuck off. " I slapped Fay across her face with every bit of my strength I had left.

" Well if that's how you want it fine. " She dragged a piece of wood.

" No, please Fay don't. I haven't done anything to you. Ple-- "

" Everything is set! We're ready to go! " These are the last words I ever heard, coming out from Fays mouth. The last words before the true nightmare started....

My living hell...

No, not mine. 

Ours.

A/N: Meeeeh :3 not much! Sooo sorry but writer's block hit me pretty damn hard! Anyway! I hope you enjoyed this part! Well obviously not, unless you're a sadist :P Don't forget to VOTE/ COMMENT if you liked it! Love yall !

P.S : Merry Christmas little cute furry kittenz of mine

Peace, Love, Pizza in your stove :3

Roxy M.