Chapter Thirty-Seven: Our Lord and Savior

"Mmmm" I groaned.

Something really heavy was blocking my breathing but I couldn't exactly tell what. 

" Mmm," I groaned once again slapping whatever felt like a brick on my face. Sawyer shifted in my bed.     " Would you stop being such a bitch even unconscious? "  He moaned. 

" Goodmorning, " I said wrapping my arms around him. " Guess we're benefit friends now. " I chuckled. 

He let out a laugh. " Babe, it's friends with benefits. " He muttered, trying to catch some more sleep. 

A loud knock disrupted my thoughts and my first instinct was to check exactly how naked I am. 

Yup, I was super naked.

I frantically tapped Sawyer's shoulder, who by the way was sleeping like a baby. 

" One sec! " I shouted. 

Getting out of my bed I searched for whatever clothing material I could find, just to cover myself. I finally found a pair of sweatpants under my bed, and also settled for yesterday's shirt that was laying on my floor all creased up. Rushing to open the door, I slowly open it and pop out my head wearing a big nervous smile on my face. Lucas was sitting at the other end looking down on his phone. 

I tried to say something but he quickly cut me off. " Save your shame. I know you had sex, congrats. " He said trying to get a sneak peek of Sawyer.

I shoved his fat head back. " no, okay, well, cool, I did, so what. " I said shrugging my shoulders trying to act unbothered.                    " Please don't say anything. " I added.

" About what? " Nicky's head popped out of nowhere. She had her hair in a ponytail and was wearing a huge overwhelming smile. " Is it about you and Sawyer? " She asked slightly clapping as if I had slept with Brad Pitt. 

" How do you know that? " I asked in complete embarrassment.

" Oh, is it about Sawyer and Heather? " Audrey made her way up the stairs. " I brought coffee. " She whispered in Nic's ear to not distract anyone from the hottest topic ever.

I rolled my eyes. " Guyssss" I moaned. 

I let out a sigh as I caught a glimpse of Zeo and Logan making their way to the party outside my door. 

" Okay, I might as well take a megaphone and start shouting it then. " I said cupping my face with both of my hands. God, I was so embarrassed.  They all looked so shocked. I knew this would happen after they realized what had happened. 

" Please don't be so weird about it. You look like you've seen a ghost." I added.

Nicky tilted her head. " Ummmm"

" Yeah, it's not that, " Logan mumbled with a mouth full of donuts. " We can see his penis. " He said calmly pointing at the door who I was now holding wide open in shock.

There he was, starfishing his damn self on my tiny bed with his thing out. " Okay enough you guys!" I yelled closing the door.       Although, their laughter was enough to make me chuckle at the sight of him looking like that. I could clearly hear Audrey complaining at Logan about how he spilled donut filling on my hallway, yikes, they're not doing too good. 

Lucas knocked on my door again, I could hear everyone hysterically laughing as if they were little kids in a playground. " Excuse me," he said trying to hold his laughter in. 

"D-Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ? " He said and everyone immediately started laughing even more. 

I locked my door and made my way up to Sawyer who despite all this, was still sound asleep. Softly caressing his jaw I tried to wake him up. Yeah, that didn't work. And to be honest nothing gentle worked. Until I sat on him.