Chapter Ten : The mentalist

=Audreys POV=

" Hey Nic? " I asked concentrating on my nails. 

 " Uhm? " 

" I'm going to ask you a question. " I said arrogantly chewing on my bubble gum. " But you'll have to answer me and be like...honest honest kay? " I looked at her for approval. " Now you're just freaking me out. Is it Chad? Is he stalking you again? I knew he was creepy from the first time I saw him! I mean...who asks you Hey can I cut just a little bit of your hair? I love the color. " She said immitating his voice. 

" What? No, shut up I'm talking and you annoy me so yeah please shut your pie hole jeez. What did I do to deserve such idiot best friends. " I rolled my eyes. " Anyway. You have to be honest. "

I gave her another eyeroll as I heard her mummble the words. " And you'll have to stop being a bitch but I guess that's not gonna happen anytime soon. "

I cleared my throat to show her that I actually heard her lovely remark and then procced to the point I was trying to make throughout the whole conversation. " Does this shirt make my boobs look small? " I asked gesturing at my shirt. 

Nicky put her hand on her chin. " Actually.... " She paused.

" Oh no! Is it bad? Like, bad bad? Like Selena Gomez bad? " I asked touching my chest. Without even answering my question Nicky tilted her head. " Hey Chad? I saw you looking at Audreys boobs you little creep. " She showed the guy her middle finger and then looked me straight in the eyes. " I told you that guy was a creep." She whispered in my ear. " And yes. This shirt makes your boobs look Selena Gomez-Bad. "

I sighed and checked my phone for any messages. " He didn't text you? Not yet? Nicky asked focusing her gaze on my phone screen. I shot her a what-was-that-supposed-to-mean look. " I'm sure he will. " I said, shoving my phone inside my bag.

" Hey...Weren't we supposed to meet Heather at lunch? Dammit! I totally forgot! " 

" Yeah but...I'm sure we wouldn't have forgotten if we saw her at the caffeteria. " I frowned trying to think if I have actually seen her or not. I opened my mouth to say something, but then again, I quickly closed it drifting off in my own thoughts.Somethings' not right in this whole story.

Heather didn't show up at the caffeteria today and Sawyer showed up 5 minutes before the bell rang. He was all pissed off and snappy. He didn't even make any of those stupid jokes of his. If Sawyers' mouth doesn't spit ridiculous sexist jokes every five seconds, that's when you know somethings' really wrong with him.

" Hello? Audrey? Earth is calling! " Nicky waved her hand in front of my eyes like a maniac. "Sheesh! You don't want Mr. Harrison dragging our asses to the principal's office! " I whispered loudly in her ear. " Something is wrong. I cannot take another mistake in this Nic. I need to find Heather. I will not allow anything to go wrong this time. " I said.

Nicky rubbed her temples exhaling a large amount of air. " I thought we discussed this. Oh yeah...Cause we did! And I told you something! I'm not getting involved in this kind of thing again!" She laughed. " I mean...why did we even have these for? If you're capable of going through the same damn thing once you're given the chance? " She whispered lifting her shirt, revealing a small tattoo on her right rib. A tattoo similar to mine. Luckily we always sit at the back of the class so no one really paid attention to us.

" Wow, you're really starting to get on my nerves my beloved Nicole. " I said giving her a cold stare. " Anyways. Text Heather where she's at. Make yourself useless just for once. "

" Yeah whatever your highness. "

        =Heather's POV=

I found myself trapped in that horrible night. I looked around, only to confirm that I was right. But how am I seeing yesterday? Am I asleep? I must've fallen asleep at the library. I guess this experience is going to haunt me now. Great. Not only have I lost my virginity...but I will also lose my sanity now.