Chapter Nine : Numb3rs and Virgins

You have a new message!

OUH LALA! MISSED ME DOLLFACE? MEET ME AT THE LIBRARY ON LUNCH BREAK.

DON'T KEEP ME WAITING PRINCESS ;) 

From : Sawyer

I nervously looked at the screen playing with my phone. My hands were still shaky. What was I supposed to say to him? Hey my name is Heather Grimes, we met yesterday. By the way, do you remember having sex with me? Cause I was totally wasted and passed out on the freakin couch!

Now that I think about it... The night was pretty weird. How come I don't remember anything from that night? Like...nothing, nothing at all.  I drifted off in my own thoughts. My own world, where nothing of this ever happened and I was a perfectly normal teenager. Didn't Audrey look for me yesterday? I mean, I passed out! Someone must have found me and freak out. Or not? 

The bell rang. Was it louder or is it just my hangover? I groaned hitting my head on my desk and putting a book on it. A strong wave of nausea and stress hit me and I thought that my stomach was gonna burst.

I have to go to the library. I have to face him! I can't torture myself for the rest of the week, month, okay maybe year. Anyway! The point is...I have to find out what went down yesterday. Gathering up some courage I walked out of my class when...

BANG!

A guy knocked me down. " Hey! Watch it asshole! " He didn't even say sorry....he just left in a hurry. " Yeah I'm fine thanks for asking fuck you too. " I muttered under my breath annoyed. I got up quickly when a wave of dizzyness struck me.

 " Listen to me! This time it's not gonna be that bad."

-" No. I said no and that's my final answer! We pushed it too far. "

-" Come on. You know we all  missed this. "

 "  This time it's not gonna be like this. I promise! Trust me....Just trust me. "

- " I DON'T WANNA BE A PART OF THIS! YOU HEAR ME? I'M TIRED! I FEEL LIKE SHIT! EVERY FUCKING DAY! I'M SORRY WE CAN'T ALL BE CRUEL AND COLD HEARTED LIKE YOU BUT I DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE ENDING UP LIKE... "

- " Don't....Don't you dare say her name. I'm warning you. "

Woah. Was that some kind of sixth sense thing? Did I just have a vision? I frowned and continued to walk towards the library. Was that.....a memory? A memory from yesterday? I heard two girls argue...but I must have been too drunk to understand who they were. Come on Heather! Think...

I rubbed my temples as I tried my hardest to remember anything else from that night. And that's when it hit me! One of the girls grabbed the other from the wrist....and there was something there. Come on mind...don't play games with me think! Think Heather think!

Yes! That's it!

The tattoo! There was a tattoo on this girls' index finger! But all I remember is numbers. I wasn't paying attention so I didn't see the whole tatto. My vision was blurry and the room was spinning. Who were these girls? And who were they talking about? It sounds like something bad happened...

I was having a mini war in my head until I reached the library. Then my brain completely disconnected from my body creating a huge hole in my stomach. My palms were sweaty and I started to panic as I was about to face Sawyer. That was one of the times I really wished a comet would fall on me and bury me six feet under. Yeah, that would totally work! But no.. stupid comets stay up in space like they own that shit!