Imagine #50 (Ewan McGregor)

Ewan stepped out from the small room and shook the interviewer's hand, thanking him for his time. I was standing off to the right, smiling widely as he talked to his agent. It was obvious that he was excited to be back in the Star Wars universe after 20 years. The best part was the fans' reaction to him and Hayden stepping out at the Star Wars Celebration that was attended by hundreds of people. The deafening roar that erupted from the crowd had sent shivers down my spine, and it was going to be one of my key memories in life that would be talked about for years to come.

Ewan finished his conversation and started to look around for me. I smirked and called out, "Over here, Master Kenobi."

He turned in my direction and landed his gaze on me. A wide smile stretched across his handsome face as he walked over and said, "Forgive me, darling. I'm still a bit rusty with my Force abilities."

I put my hands on my hips, raising a playful eyebrow. "I'm disappointed," she shook her head. "I'd thought you'd be more in tune with it by now."

He chuckled and rubbed his hands along my upper arms once he was close enough. "I'm getting there," Ewan replied quietly. "Maybe I need a bit of motivation."

"Oh really?" I crossed my arms. "And what would that be?"

He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to my head ever so softly. "That would be you, milady."

I blushed and hid my face in his chest, making Ewan laugh good-naturedly.