Chapter 4 - Pretty Boy

As Felix and I.n made their way over to the playground, Felix noticed someone staring at him intensely. That someone being none other than Minho. As soon as he realized the other caught him staring, he offered a smile with a wink, before looking back at Chan who seemed to be lighting up his cigarette. Felix blushed but couldn't help but wonder why the other was looking at him. Were him and I.n too loud when they greeted each other?

Yeah, that had to be it. Why else would Minho be looking at him of all people.

Him and I.n finally reached where everyone else was gathered around the swing set. Chan and Minho were smoking while talking quietly to each other, and Hyunjin and Changbin were swinging on the swings while laughing.

Changbin, Hyunjin, and I.n we're known to be the "kids" of the group as the others liked to call them. They also had to be supervised while hanging out cause they were known to do stupid things which they usually got in trouble for.

Most everybody found it endearing more than anything. Felix admired their ability to do and be what they wanted without the fear of being judged or called childish. He wished he could fully let himself out as well, but he never allowed himself. He was to self conscious that people would think he was annoying and not want to be around him anymore.

So while he could laugh and play with the others, he always tried to appear more put together so in return everybody always told him he was very mature for his age and seemed older than he was.

But no one knew how much he just wanted to be himself. He didn't have a bad childhood per say, but all growing up he was the friend everyone relied on and put their problems on so he learned to push away his feelings and emotions to help others.

His parents always told him to grow up and pressured him to be just like his "perfect" older brother. Felix can't really remember the last time he thought of himself as Felix.

He stood by the swings and had zoned out for a while, only being brought back to reality when he felt smoke being blown into his face.

He snapped out of his trance and started coughing while waving his hands in front of his face in hopes to lessen the smoke.

When he reopened his eyes he was brought face to face with a smirking male who looked utterly amused by what he just did.

"What the hell Eunwoo?!"

Felix let out while still coughing.

"What? It's not my fault you were in my way. I had to let the air out somehow. Oh no, did I upset the pretty boy?"

Eunwoo was leaning against the swing set poles while smirking at Felix. His eyes held a sense of mockery mixed with amusement.

"Don't call me that. What's your problem? You know full well I wasn't even remotely in your way."

Felix said while glaring at the other.

"You're right, you caught me," Eunwoo was now full on smiling ear to ear, before taking another puff of his cigarette.

"What are you thinking about anyway? I'm surprised there's any thoughts up in your little head to begin with other than self loathing, which is understandable considering who you are. I'd hate myself too."

Eunwoo along with Moonbin and MJ had always picked on Felix. He didn't know why or what he did to upset them, but they would take any chance they could get to antagonize him. There were a couple times where Felix had to physically stop himself from putting a dent in one of their faces. And trust me, he would enjoy every second of it.

"Fuck off, and go back to your little henchman Eunwoo. Or did they finally realize how much of a prick you really are and stopped sucking your dick?"

Felix said while looking at the other innocently with a soft grin, and by the look on the others face, he'd struck a nerve.

"What the hell did you just say to me? Just because you get pretty privileges with the rest of the group doesn't mean I wouldn't mind messing up that face of yours. Now tell me, what did you say?"

Eunwoo dropped his cigarette while stepping closer to the other. Felix found himself trapped between a pole and the now angry male. As much as he tried not to show his fear, he could tell that he failed considering how the other was even closer than before while wearing a menacing grin on his face.

Felix didn't take his words lightly either. He knows that the other really wouldn't mind messing him up a bit. Eunwoo was known for always picking fights and more often than not winning them. He'd even sent a couple kids to the hospital multiple times cause he was frustrated and couldn't control his temper.

"What's wrong, huh pretty boy? Cat got your tongue. Where's that loud mouth of yours now?"

Just as Eunwoo was gonna get closer, he was ripped back by a hand and thrown backwards. As he fell to the ground, Felix looked up to see Minho with a look on his face that Felix had never seen before.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" Eunwoo yelled while trying to get back up from the ground.

"No, what the fuck is yours? We invited you here to hangout, not pick pussy fights with Felix. I'll beat your ass the next time I find you close to him, you understand?"

Minho snarled while standing over Eunwoo. The rest of the group saw the commotion and was now standing in a circle around the two males, in case they needed to help pull them apart.

That didn't need to happen though, cause Minho had already spun around and started walking back to the parking lot while clenching his fists.

Felix took one last look at Eunwoo who was still on the ground before running to catch up with Minho who seemed to be walking home since he didn't have a car.

Felix was confused about what just happened, but he had to catch Minho first.

He needed to catch up

-------------------------------------------------------
Guys math is kicking my ass😭 End of term is this week so I've been stressed about all that, but I'm hoping to start updating sooner.

Anyways, here's a little juicier part for you!

Hope you have a good night babes🥰