Chapter 23 - Suffocated

Felix stumbled backwards, his vision blurry from all the tears in his eyes, continuing to walk backwards through the gate he just came through.

He backed into the couple that was there before, making them pull away from eating each others face to yell at Felix.

"Watch where you're going bitch," The man hissed out, making Felix mumble out a small 'sorry' before turning away from Minho and the girl on the curb to run into the backyard, not sure where to go.

He felt himself starting to shake, emotions taking over his body, making everything around him turn into a low ring in his ears.

"Felix, are you okay?" He could faintly hear Chan talking to him, but Felix wasn't listening, eyes looking around for something, he himself not sure what he was looking for.

"I-I'm fine Chan. I don't feel good, so I'm gonna go home," Felix said before turning towards a concerned looking Chan and Changbin.

"I can drive you home-"

"NO! I mean, it's okay, really! I think I just want to be alone right now," Felix didn't mean to shout, but he really didn't want to be stuffed in a car right now, so before Chan could answer him, he booked it back into the house in hopes to lose his brother.

Felix didn't think he had ever felt so suffocated before. As he tried to push his way through the crowd, he could feel every single touch made on his body, the flashing lights making him dizzy.

He thought he could hear someone yelling his name, but he didn't listen, pushing people out of the way, making them turn and glare at him.

He felt his insides start to make knots, making the food in his stomach slowly start to rise up his throat, only making him push through the crowd harder, eventually making it to the front yard.

He took a deep breath in, filling his lungs with so much air that he started to cough, before regaining his breathing, only for a moment because as soon as his tears started to fall, he lost it again.

He started walking down the sidewalk into the road, noticing that Minho was no longer on the curb, having disappeared.

His walk suddenly turned into a run, making him start booking it down the road in hopes to get out of sight from the house.

Felix felt the tears sliding down his cheeks, the wind slowly drying them before more would fall. He continued to run, only stopping when he felt like he was gonna puke.

Felix felt his knees starting to buckle, but he didn't try to support himself, letting himself fall onto the hard gravel.

He sat there, his knees scraped from sitting on the little rock's on the road, just crying, making his makeup start to run.

He didn't know why he felt so helpless, it's not like him and Minho were dating and he just got cheated on. He was just hurt that the other would play with his feelings like that but he felt angry at himself mostly, for believing that he even had a chance with the older.

Of course Minho didn't want to date him, he was just teasing Felix. Because who would like him anyway?

Felix looked up from the ground, taking in his surroundings, trying to figure out where he had run to. It only took him a minute to realize where he was. He was still a bit away from his house, and all Felix wanted to do right now was lay in his bed, so pulling himself off the ground, he started to slowly trudge his way back home.

Felix didn't know how long it had took him to walk to his house, but all he knew was that his legs felt like falling off, and his eyes hurt from crying so much, even though tears were still falling down.

Felix slowly pushed the front door open, knowing that Chan wasn't going to be home for a while. He slowly made his way up to his room, pulling his shoes off along the way.

However, when he looked over at his bed, he froze. Memories of when he had asked Minho to stay with him flooded his brain, making him start to get angry.

He didn't want to think about the older, especially not in his own room. So without thinking, he quickly ran over to his bed before pulling all the blankets and pillows off of it and start throwing them around the room.

He could hear the pillows hitting his dresser and table, making the continents on top fall down. He didn't care though, continuing to throw the things around, only stopping when he heard glass breaking.

He looked over to his dresser to see his pillow had hit the flower vase sitting on top of it, making the glass break and the flowers and water spill everywhere.

Realizing what he was doing, he softly gasped before running out of his room into his brothers, needing a different way to release his emotions.

He fumbled with the handle of Chans drawer, his hands shaking so much that he couldn't open it. Once he got it open, he quickly reached all the way to the back, knowing that's where his brother stored his cigarette packs.

Grabbing a pack of Marlboro's, Felix quickly grabbed the lighter off his brothers bedside table before running downstairs and out the back door.

As soon as he was outside, he pulled out a stick before cupping the edge to catch the flame. Once it was lit, Felix took a big breath, feeling the smoke wading his way into his lungs, before blowing it out.

Felix knew this wasn't a good way to handle his emotions, but he didn't care right now. He was hurt and he wanted something to distract himself. So he continued to take puffs of the cigarette until he felt like his lungs were permanently filled with smoke.

He made it through about one and a half sticks, before dropping the half left one and stopping it out. As much as he hated to admit it, he felt a more relaxed.

That being said, he went back into the house seeing that it was already midnight, before throwing Chans lighter and Marlboro pack on the kitchen counter and going back into his room.

He sighed when he looked around at his now messy room, going into the bathroom to remove his makeup and jewelry.

He changed into his pajamas, before grabbing one of his pillows and blankets and laying on the bed, curling into himself.

Even though he told himself he wasn't gonna cry again, he felt the tears slowly sliding down his face onto the sheets.

He was hurt that Minho would kiss someone else after getting Felix's hopes up. Felix had always loved Minho, it just hurt to know that the other didn't love him the same way.

So Felix closed his eyes, letting sleep take over him, the last thing flashing through his mind before he blacked out was Minho kissing someone other than him on the curb.

————————————————————————
The book is slowly coming to an end, there aren't that many more chapters to go! But stay tuned, because all the good stuff is about to happen! Also thank you guys for 2K!! It means so much to me! Love you all!💗