Chapter 19 - So Sorry

Felix woke up a couple hours later from his nap, he knows because it was now dark outside. As he rolled over to check the time, he couldn't help but notice that Minho was no where in sight which left Felix a little disappointed, having wanted to have woke up next to the older again.

He quickly brushed that thought off though, grabbing his phone to see that it was currently 8 pm. He sighed, knowing that Chan and most likely Jisung were downstairs, and he would have to explain everything to them. He knew he was gonna have to do it sooner than later, but he wished it was later.

So, gathering all the strength he could manage, he pulled himself out of bed, not bothering to change out of his tank top and shorts because he didn't want to hide from the others anymore.

As soon as Felix opened his door, he could hear talking downstairs, and just like he guessed, it was Jisung and Chan, but he also heard Minho too making him let out a breath of relief. Having the elder by him would make it easier to explain everything.

Felix started descending down the stairs, and just before he was at the bottom, the stairs let out the loudest creak ever making all the heads in the living room whip towards him, making him freeze in his spot, not liking all the attention.

He instantly looked over to Minho, who only gave a small smile, beckoning for him to come sit down, so Felix did just that. He positioned himself besides Minho on the couch, where as Chan was on the bean bag, and Jisung was on the floor next to the bean bag.

Felix assumed that Minho had already told the others the basics of what happened, and that's all that Felix was willing to get into, so he didn't know what else to tell them.

There was an awkward silence, none of them knowing what to say, until Jisung finally got the courage to break it.

"Lix, why didn't you tell us?" He softly let out, making Felix clench his fists together before bringing his eyes up to meet the two others by the bean bag.

"I wanted to, but he said that he would hurt you or Innie if I said anything, so I didn't. I didn't want either of you guys getting hurt," Felix watched as Jisung's eyes slowly built up with tears.

"So you got hurt because of me? I'm so sorry!"Jisung managed to let out before he broke down into tears making Felix instantly jump up from the couch to go hug his friend.

"No, this is not your fault Jisung. I was the one who chose to not say anything, and I wouldn't have continued to get hurt if I thought it was your fault. So please don't blame yourself! If anything, I'm the one to blame here," Felix said while pulling Jisung into a hug, letting the other cry into his chest.

"Felix, this isn't your fault either. You were only doing what you thought was best, which was to protect your friends. I'm so sorry that you had to go through that though. I promise, it won't happen again," Chan piped in from beside the two boys, making Felix smile before saying 'thank you'

The all sat in silence for a couple minutes, but not the awkward kind, it was comfortable and kind of nice.

"Do they hurt?" Jisung questioned once he pulled away from the hug to sit up on his own.

"Kinda, but only when I make sudden movements or apply pressure on them, but they're not too bad. I met a girl named Lisa who helped me take care of them last night actually. They'll go away soon though, hopefully by Saturday," Felix smiled while he answered, remembering his encounter with the polite girl.

"I'm glad that someone was able to help. I'm hungry, so who wants food?" Chan asked, making everyone smile because they were all happy for a topic change. Felix quickly glanced over at Minho, a little concerned since he hadn't said anything this entire time, but was a little shocked to find the older already looking at him with what looked like a fond smile.

Felix got up from the ground and made his way over to sit by the other on the couch. Chan and Jisung were in the corner bickering about what type of food they should get, paying no attention to the other two in the room anymore.

"Are you okay?" Felix asked once he was settled down pretty close to the older who hadn't taken his eyes off the younger once.

"I'm fine. I'm proud of you for telling them though, that couldn't have been easier," Minho complimented while putting his hand on the others knees before starting to slowly caress his skin.

That made Felix's body heat up, turning him a little red before he quietly let out a small thank you. Minho only chuckled, but didn't remove his hand from the others leg, only bringing it a little higher so it was sitting on the lower half of his thigh.

The two watched as Chan and Jisung finally agreed on Panda Express, before they sat back down on the bean bag together, and just like that, everything seemed to go back to normal.

Felix was glad that everybody didn't make a huge deal about it because he didn't know if he would be able to handle it. Everything felt normal again and that's exactly what he had wanted.

And as the night got later, with all four of them watching movies, laughing, and joking with each other, Felix didn't think he had every felt so at peace.

———————————————————————
This chapter is a little shorter, mostly because I didn't really know what to say and I want to move on to the next scene cause I have a lot of things in mind. I'm gonna try and update daily because I want to finish this story faster and start a new one which I'm really excited about! So enjoy!