Chapter 6 - Bitch

The two males eventually made it back to Felix's house where they were met with a worried looking Chan pacing back and forth in the living room.

Just as they stepped into the room, Chan perked up, and was in Felix's face in an instant.

"Felix! Are you okay?! I'm so sorry, we shouldn't have invited Eunwoo. It's my fault! I'm sorry!" Chan let out while holding both of Felix's arms.

"Chan, I'm fine really, it was just Eunwoo being Eunwoo like usual. And it's not your fault, you didn't know it was gonna happen. But really, I'm okay!" Felix spoke while a soft smile was dancing on his lips.

He felt warm inside knowing that some people actually cared about him and his well being, especially that his brother did. He knew Chan loved him, but they usually were always joking around and teasing each other that sometimes he forgot. So it was nice to have that little reminder.

"I'm glad you're okay. What took you guys so long anyways? It's usually only like a 20 minute walk, but you guys were gone for almost 35 minutes." Chan said while looking back and forth between Felix, who had a red tint on his cheeks, and Minho, who had a smug little smile while looking at the blushing younger.

"We just got a little caught up near a store. We talked a little, and Felix wouldn't let me leave without giving me a hug. Isn't that right petal? You held on real tight."

"Hyunggg, stop!" Felix whined while looking away from the other. Minho was doing it on purpose to embarrass him, and it was working.

"Oh, I bet he did," Chan spoke while laughing. He found it very amusing to watch Felix get all flustered because he knew it was the truth.

"I'm going up stairs, since you both are hoes," Felix stated while fake angrily turning around to go to his room. "Also, I'm gonna invite Jisung over, just so you guys know since he's the only one who really cares about me unlike you bitches." He let out while flipping off the two laughing males behind him.

Felix made it to his room, and as soon as he closed the door, he Face Timed Jisung, who picked up after the first two rings.

"Soooo, how did the park go? Did you talk to Minho?" Jisung eagerly asked while putting the phone super close to his face.

"About that, I was wondering if you wanted to come over and I can tell you in person. I have so much to say!" Felix couldn't help but raise his voice a little since he was excited to share all the details with his bestie.

"Hmmm, I don't know. I'm pretty comfy on my couch right now. How good is the tea?" Jisung made a fake thinking face which made Felix laugh.

"It involves Eunwoo getting pushed to the ground, and me and Minho alone in an alleyway," Felix whispered afraid that somehow, the older boys downstairs would hear him.

"Bitch, I'm on my way!" Jisung spoke before abruptly ending the call.

Felix laughed, before falling back to spread out like a starfish on his bed. Just as he closed his eyes to relax a little bit, he heard a knock on his bedroom door.

"Come in," Felix said without opening his eyes thinking that it was his brother coming to ask him about something random.

"You look cute like that," a deep voice came that was most definitely not his brothers.

Felix sat up so fast that he got lightheaded for a minute before looking up to see Minho leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest and his feet crossed at the ankles.

In other words, he looked ridiculously hot.

Felix didn't realize how long he had been staring until he heard the other clear his throat which snapped Felix back to the present.

"Whatcha looking at?" Minho asked with a small smirk, not moving an inch from his position.

"I was just looking at your...outfit? Yes, outfit! It looks very nice on you, haha" Felix closed his eyes right after it came out. Outfit? Really? He mentally started beating himself up.

He opened his eyes again to see Minho still staring at him with a small beautiful smile on his lips. A smile which Felix wished would only be directed towards him.

"Well, thank you. I just came up here to say goodbye, and check if you're really okay. If Eunwoo bugs you again, let me know, and I'll deal with it. But I have to go, since we have school tomorrow and I need to do a lot of homework tonight."

Felix smiled at how sweet Minho really was. Sure, he could come off as rude when you first meet him, and could be when you're on his bad side, but he really was a kind and caring person.

Most people just called him cold since he didn't always show his emotions, which Felix didn't get. Just because someone doesn't show the same emotions that you always do, doesn't mean that they don't feel or have them.

"Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow at school. Goodnight Minho!" Felix waved as Minho gave him one last look, before turning around and closing the door behind him.

Felix fell back on his bed again, and smiled to himself. He had so much to tell Jisung, he could hardly wait.