Chapter 27 - Impatient

Warning—Mentions of sexual activity, so if you feel uncomfortable, feel free to leave anytime! :)

It had been a week since Minho and Felix confessed and one week since they had been together and Felix had never been happier.

He had told the rest of the friend group not to long ago, and like always, they all were very supportive and happy for the two.

Minho loved being with Felix, but sometimes he could be a lot to handle, like right now.

The two of them were driving home from school in Minho's car, and normally it would be a nice drive home, but Felix had other things in mind.

"He's such a bitch! He never shuts up when the teacher talks and thinks that he's so funny when he makes fun of people. And even worse is that he's my new partner for our upcoming project! It's a bunch of bullshit!" Felix let out, very annoyed about his experience in his last class, putting him in a pissy mood.

Minho, who was driving with his left hand while the other was resting on Felix's thigh, sighed, now annoyed himself about all of Felix's complaining.

As Felix continued to rant, he felt the hand that was on his thigh starting to move higher and higher until it right against his crotch before Minho slowly started to push on it making Felix choke on his words and look over at the older.

Minho, who still hadn't taken his eyes off the road, spoke with a low tone making the younger gulp,

"Just leave it alone Felix,"

That made Felix scoff before pushing the older's hand away before crossing his arms and glaring at Minho.

"I'm not going to leave it alone so don't tell me what to do. You know I'm right about him" Felix bit out, still annoyed but feeling a little less by how intimidating Minho looked.

He watched as Minho's jaw clenched before the older put his hand back on Felix's thigh, but this time a little harder before squeezing it.

"Watch your tone brat," Minho said, his tone a little firm, making Felix scoff again, but squeeze his legs together when the hand on this thigh started to move higher again.

The two rode in silence for a couple minutes before they pulled up to Felix's house, making the younger hurry and unbuckle his seatbelt and rush out of the car into the house, followed by Minho.

Felix quickly ran up to his room, cursing when he looked down at his now bulged pants that were very visible.

Cursing even more when he heard footsteps coming up the stairs, he hurriedly ran to sit criss cross on his bed in hopes that it would make things look more normal.

Right when he sat down, Minho appeared in the doorway, looking at Felix before his eyes fell downwards.

Felix watched as a smirk started to make its way up the older's face before he looked back up at Felix, who squirmed under the older's gaze.

"Looks like you have a bit of a problem there. Did I do that?" Minho asked in a husky voice making Felix quickly close his legs together but it was too late because Minho was already prowling towards him.

"You really got turned on by me barely touching you and calling you a name?" Minho asked, making Felix let out a small whine, slowly laying down as Minho crawled onto the bed, hovering over the younger.

"Huh doll? Did you?" Minho asked, before slowly starting to palm the younger through his jeans making Felix let out a low moan, before trying to close his legs together but Minho didn't let him do that, putting his knee between the others legs so he couldn't close them fully.

"Do you want me to help you fix it?" Minho whispered into Felix's ear, only making the younger moan louder from all the sensations he was feeling in his body. He could feel his pants starting to get tighter with each passing second making him move his hips against Minho's hand that was still palming him.

That made Minho smirk grow before asking again, "Do you?"

Felix quickly nodded, wanting nothing more than for Minho to do something about it, but whining when he felt Minho stop moving his hand all together.

"Nuh uh, use your words. Tell me what you want brat," Minho's deep voice let out, making Felix choke on a moan before speaking.

"I want you! I want you to fix it," Felix panted out, his whole body feeling like it was on fire and his pants too tight for his liking.

Felix whined when Minho didn't do anything other than stare down at him, making Felix buck his hips up, trying to get any sort of friction on his now throbbing dick.

"Are you sure petal?" Minho asked one more time, but this time softer, really wanting the younger to be sure before he did anything.

"I'm sure Minho, I trust you," Felix said genuinely, fully trusting the older to take care of him.

That made Minho attach his lips to the younger before starting to palm him once again, making Felix moan, the sound getting swallowed by Minho's mouth.

Felix felt the older bite his bottom lip, making him gasp and in return, he felt Minho push his tongue into his mouth. Felix brought his hands up to the older's hair before softly tugging on it.

Minho's hand slipped under Felix's shirt, running his hands all over his torso, making Felix moan, goosebumps rising on his body.

Minho pulled away from the kiss to quickly pull Felix's shirt over his head, staring down at the younger before speaking,

"Fuck you're beautiful Felix," Minho said before attacking the younger's neck who squirmed under the older but couldn't for long because Minho clamped a hand down on his waist, preventing him from moving.

"Hurry Minho," Felix whined, his dick now demanding attention, making Minho chuckle against his neck before pulling away.

"Impatient, aren't we?" Minho said before unbuckling Felix's jeans and pulling them down along with his underwear, leaving Felix completely exposed.

Minho quickly got rid of his clothes as well, tossing them somewhere on the ground before asking Felix if he had any condoms and lube, the younger nodding and pointing to his top drawer.

Once the older had everything prepared, he spoke again,

"Are you really sure about this Felix?" Minho asked, making the younger smile before replying.

"I'm positive hyung, I really want this," Felix said, knowing that he could trust the older to stop if he said so.

"Then buckle up, because I intend to enjoy you to the fulliest,"

————————————————————————
Im sorry if you guys were hoping for the whole thing, but I don't really feel comfortable writing sex scenes, so I hope this will do!