Chapter 7 - Gravity Falls

Felix relaxed in his bed for a good 10ish minutes before he heard Chan talking to someone downstairs, which was obviously Jisung, but Felix waited until he heard a knock on his bedroom door before sitting up.

He didn't even have time to comprehend anything before his door was swung open and a person came crashing down onto him. Felix wrapped his arms around his best friend while they both were having a fit of giggles.

"Ji, calm down, you're gonna kill me!"

"Good, that way I can take all your stuff, and sell it on eBay, and make a million dollars,"

That only made Felix laugh even more, before he pushed Jisung off of him, and pulled both of them so they were now sitting criss-cross while facing each other.

"Sooo, I want all the details! I just drove forever, so don't leave ANYTHING out, okay?!" Jisung eagerly said while taking Felix's hands in his and swinging them. It was very amusing to Felix because sometimes Jisung got more excited about all this than he did himself.

"Okay, okay, where do I begin-"

"From the beginning, duh idiot" Jisung said which got him a smack over the head by the other male.

"I know that bitch, I was just being dramatic. So, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted," Felix made sure to give a nice long glare at the other before continuing with his story.

Felix rambled on and on about how amazing Minho was, and what happened between them at the park and in the alleyway, and just like Jisung asked, he didn't leave anything to the imagination.

Jisung would often interrupt just to fanboy over Minho as well, and to show Felix that he really did care. Jisung knew Minho was a really special person to Felix and how excited he got over everything, so Jisung tried to show as much excitement over it as well.

"Anyways, he just barely left before you got here, said he had homework to do." Felix finally finished his rants while gasping for air since he forgot to breathe throughout the whole thing.

"Felix! You just had like my dream day! Well, besides getting threatened to get beat up, everything sounds perfect! You and Minho would make the perfect couple, I'm telling you, just tell him how you feel!" Jisung spoke while giving Felixs hands a little squeeze.

"You know I can't do that Jisung, he only sees me as Chan's little brother. He's just looking out for me like any friend would, and I'm not going to mess up our friendship just because of my stupid feelings. Why would he like me anyway? I'm annoying and clingy and ugly and-"

Felix's words got cut off by a hand getting placed over his mouth. He looked up to see Jisung looking at him with anger and sadness swirling in his eyes.

"Don't EVER say that about yourself again, you hear me?! Felix you are one of the most amazing people I have ever met in my life. You're caring, and smart, and everything a lot of people wish to be. So don't down yourself just because you're scared. If Minho doesn't return your feelings, then he's an idiot, because any sane person would be so lucky to date you. You don't have to tell him how you feel, but just try to be kinder to yourself, okay?"

Felix could feel tears starting to build up in his eyes as his vision got blurry. He slowly blinked to let them fall before pulling Jisung into a tight hug, and crying into his shoulder.

"It's okay, lix, I'm here. I love you so much!" Jisung gently spoke while hugging Felix as tight as he could.

"Thank you Ji! You're the best. I'm sorry for crying!" Felix pulled away from the hug while wiping the remainder of his tears.

"It's okay, I'm always here for you and I know just the thing to cheer you up! But you need to close your eyes!"

Felix smiled at the enthusiasm in the others voice before he promptly closed his eyes and waited for whatever surprise the other had.

He heard rustling from a bag being opened and the sound of the TV being turned on. He waited for a another minute before he heard the others voice,

"Okay, open them!"

Felix opened his eyes and looked at the TV to see gravity falls, his and Jisung's favorite show, pulled up and chips laying on the bed by him, along with Jisung who had a huge smile on his face.

"Tada!"

"Aw, thank you! This is awesome!" Felix said while grinning from ear to ear.

"I know! Now don't be sad anymore, and have Mabel and Dipper cheer you up! Come here,"

Felix crawled up so his back was against the headboard, right next to Jisung who turned on the episode they were on and starting eating away at the chips.

Felix really couldn't believe how good of a best friend he had. No matter what he was going through, Jisung would always be there supporting him, and he couldn't thank the other enough for that.

And as the night got later, and the two eventually saying goodbye with Jisung going back home, Felix lay in his bed staring at the ceiling, with only one thought in his head,

He gets to see Minho tomorrow at school

-------------------------------------------------------
Gravity falls has been my comfort show since I was a little kid, so I put it in as Felix's and Jisung's too.

Anyways, here's a double update for you all since I love you! Also thank you guys for over 200 views! It means so much to me that you read my story! So thank you so much, and have an amazing rest of your day or night!💋🖤