Chapter 13 - Scream

Minho's eyes darted down from Felix's for just a split second, gracefully falling on his lips before pulling them up again.

Felix felt his cheeks heating up, not knowing if he heard the other correctly even though he clearly did.

"Like what?" Felix whispered, his words fanning over Minho's lips with how close they were.

Just as Minho opened his mouth to answer, out of the corner of both their eyes they saw a flash making them whip their heads towards the direction it came from only to reveal a giggling I.n and Jisung who was holding up his phone, pointing it towards Felix and Minho.

"Damn it, why is the flash on?" Jisung grumbled before putting his phone back in his pocket, I.n also scolding him saying he blew their cover.

Minho quickly stepped away from Felix, clearing his throat before speaking,

"I should probably go to class. I'll see you guys later," As he finished his sentence, Minho turned around and speed walked down the hallway, disappearing behind a wall leaving Felix to turn towards his best friends with an angry pout.

"Why would you guys do that? He was so close to doing whatever he was gonna dooooo" Felix whined, lazily walking over to the still giggling pair.

"Sorry Lix, I thought my flash was off!"

That made Felix perk up before trailing his eyes down to Jisung's pocket where his phone was being held.

"You took a picture?" Felix let out, his voice filled with curiousity mixed with embarrassment.

"Of course I took a picture, you guys looked like you were about to kiss, and I need some new blackmailing material."

"Can...Can I see it?" Felix tried to act like he didn't care what the photo looked like, but his insides were bubbling with excitement about getting the moment he had with Minho photographed.

Jisung gave him a knowing look before pulling his phone out and clicking on the picture for all of them to see.

"I think I just took your guys wedding photo," That earned Jisung a smack on the shoulder from Felix who adorned a scowl on his face.

"Shut up hoe. As payment for ruining my moment with Minho, you need to send me that photo for forgiveness," Felix said while crossing his arms, but that only made Jisung smile even more.

"You just want the picture so you can save it in your hidden folder along with all your other photos of Minho," Jisung and I.n both laughed when they saw Felix dramatically place his hand over his heart, while letting his mouth fall open.

"How dare you expose me like that! You make me seem like some sort of stalker," Felix said with a fake hurt tone, but couldn't keep it together for long when Jisung and I.n started laughing making him join in as well.

However Jisung did still send him the photo. He also sent it to I.n who also asked for it for "research purposes" as he had said.

The photo made Felix feel all giddy inside with how good it turned out. It perfectly showed how close Minho really was, and him gently holding Felix's chin while they both stared at each other. Felix was definitely going to turn it into an actual physical photo for him to put somewhere.

The three said goodbye to each other after chatting for a while, already late to class by 10 minutes, but Felix made no rush to get there, not wanting to have to sit through another boring lecture.

As he slowly made his way through the halls, about to pass an empty classroom, he felt one of his wrists being grabbed before getting pulled into the classroom, along with the door shutting right behind him.