Chapter 22 - Puffs

Felix didn't think he had ever felt so happy in his life. Why? Because Minho was finally slow dancing with him after years of Felix manifesting it.

He currently had his arms resting around the older's neck while his head rested on Minho's chest while Minho had his arms wrapped around Felix's waist.

They were slowly rocking back and forth to the beat of the song, but Felix didn't seem to be able to even hear anything other than the rhythmic sound of Minho's heart.

But sadly the song had just come to an end making Felix pull away from the other to be able to look him in the eye.

"Thank you, for taking care of Eunwoo for me. I really appreciate it," Felix said, watching as a small smile made its way on the others face.

"Of course petal," Minho said while trailing his eyes all over Felix's face, making the said males stomach feel all fluttery inside.

Felix cleared his throat before fully pulling away from the other and speaking again,

"I think I'm gonna go find Jisung. I need to talk to him about something," He muttered out, making Minho finally let go of his waist.

"Okay, I'm gonna go take a quick smoke outside. Call me if you need me," The elder said before disappearing into the crowd again.

Felix regrets pulling away from the other so soon, but he really needed to talk to Jisung, so taking a deep breath, he started to wander around in hopes to find the other.

After wondering around for 5 minutes and stumbling across 3 separate people making out in between, he finally found Jisung upstairs talking to I.n in a random bedroom.

"Felix! I haven't seen you like at all tonight silly, where have you been?" Jisung's words seemed a little slurred, only making Felix roll his eyes at his bestfriend before sitting down beside the two.

"I keep trying to get him to drink some water, but he won't listen," I.n let out while glaring at the giggling male beside him.

"We'll what do you expect, it's Jisung and he's at a party. But you better not complain to me tomorrow when you're throwing up. Anyways, I needed to talk to Jisung, but since you're here Innie, I'll ask you," That made both males turn their attention to Felix who seemed very nervous.

"What's up? Why do you look like you're about to ask me for some drugs?" I.n asked while trying to contain his laughter.

"Oh shut up. The point is, I think I'm gonna tell Minho how I feel. He seems kinda interested and I don't think I can handle it anymore. But I'm scared that he's gonna say no. What do you think?"

"Lix, of course he's interested. Did you see what he did to the 3 musketeers for you? He flirts with you 24/7 and you guys are always joined at the hip. Go for it! I promise, he's gonna say yes!" I.n let out as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Jisung was also giving him a look telling him the exact same thing.

That made Felix smile before thanking the two, well thanking I.n in particular, before running down the stairs into the crowd of people. He was nervous about what he was about to do, but something about the way Minho was looking at him earlier gave him a certain type of confidence.

He pushed his way through the crowd, finally making it to the back door, before stepping outside into the cold night. A gust of wind hit him, making him wrap his arms around himself before looking around to try and spot the older.

However, he had no luck, not seeing Minho anywhere in sight. He walked a little further into the backyard, eyes running wild while trying to see anyone he knew.

He came in luck though, because when he looked over to a tree in the corner of the yard, he spotted Chan and Changbin smoking while conversing with each other.

Felix quickly ran over to the pair, making Chan let out of the smoke he just inhaled before speaking,

"Hey Lix, what are you doing? Do you want to take a drag?" His brother asked before slowly handing the lit cigarette over to Felix who took it before replying.

"Just for a minute. I'm actually looking for Minho, have you guys seen him?" Felix asked before taking a small inhale of the cigarette, feeling the smoke fill up his lungs, before slowly letting it out.

Felix usually didn't smoke, even when his brother offered, but he felt like he needed it before talking to Minho.

"He was just here a moment ago actually. I think he went around to the front to take a call from someone, so I'd go there. Why, what do you need him for?"

This time it was Changbin who spoke, looking at Felix questionably.

"I just need to tell him something. It's important so I wanted to do it right now, so I'll go find him! Thank you," Felix took one last puff of the cigarette to calm his nerves before handing it back to Chan and running towards the direction of the side gate.

He squeezed his way through the couple that was blocking the entry way, before finally making it to the front.

He looked around, his heart beating out of his chest from the nerves, but when he looked over towards the curb at the end of the driveway, he felt his heart drop.

He stood there in shock, not being able to move, his eyes never leaving the two figures sitting down on the curb.

He quickly wiped his eyes, praying that his mind was just playing tricks on him before he felt tears starting to creep their way into his vision, blurring it slightly.

He didn't think he could ever get the image he just saw out of his head.

The image of Minho sitting on the curb while kissing another person