Chapter 18 - Bullshit

Felix tossed and turned in his bed for a couple hours, drifting in and out of consciousness before he gave up and decided to just scroll on his phone to pass the time. He still had a few hours before school got out, so he decided to stalk people's instagram because why not.

As he was scrolling though, he saw that one of his classmates was throwing a party that Saturday night. Felix always had a thing for parties because it gave him an excuse to get all fancy and get compliments on his outfits so without thinking, he sent the invitation to his group chat with all of his friends mentioning that they should go.

Hyunjin and Changbin responded right away, agreeing with him and saying that it would be fun. Chan, Minho, and Han's response came about 30 minutes later, also agreeing to go. Seungmin and I.n took a bit of convincing from the whole group before they reluctantly agreed to go as well.

Felix excitedly clapped his hands, more than happy to have something to look forward to this weekend. However when he moved to get out of bed, he felt pain shoot through his body, reminding him of the terror of a body he had right now.

Cursing, he quickly went to the bathroom to check if his bruising had gone down at all, and luckily it had. The colors weren't as vibrate as they were yesterday, and he could see some of his normal skin color coming through. He applied more ointment on himself, hoping that he would look normal by Saturday.

He changed out of his pajamas, putting on a tank top and shorts to let his skin breathe for a little bit before heading downstairs to make himself some breakfast. He turned on some music as well, putting it almost on full volume so it was blasting through the house before deciding to just make some waffles, quickly turning towards the cabinets to get the supplies.

However, since his music was so loud and he was rummaging through their cabinets, he didn't hear the front door opening and closing, or the footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

He only realized someone else was in the house with him when he heard a bag dropping to the floor making him turn around to see Minho looking at him with his eyebrows furrowed and mouth in a tight lipped line.

"Why the fuck are you bruised?!" Minho asked with a orotund voice. That made Felix slightly gulp before slowly starting to back his way towards the stairs.

Minho, however, did not like that.

"Where do you think you're going? Felix, don't bullshit me right now. Who did this to you?!" Minho sounded angry this time as he followed Felix up the stairs towards the bedrooms.

"N-nobody Minho. Don't worry about it. Leave me alone," Felix's voice was brittle, giving away exactly how he was feeling right now.

He turned around to open his door but before he could do that though, he felt a hand wrap around his wrist, and in one swift movement, he was pinned to the door by Minho who was holding both of Felix's wrists in his one hand while the other was clamped down on his waist preventing him from moving.

"You're gonna tell me who the fuck did this, and you're gonna tell me right now," Felix didn't think he had ever heard Minho this angry before.

Felix wouldn't speak though, not exactly sure what he was supposed to do because he didn't want to tell Minho in case his friends got hurt, but he didn't want to keep getting hurt himself either.

Felix couldn't understand all the emotions that he was feeling right now, so he let them all out. He felt pathetic crying right in front of the other, but he didn't know what else to do.

Minho's face softened as soon as Felix started to cry, making him let go of the others wrist before bringing his hand up to cup Felix's face and start wiping away the tears that were falling.

"Love, don't cry. I hate seeing you hurt, so please, tell me who it was and it will all be over,"

Felix felt Minho slowly guiding them to sit on the floor, but it ended up with Felix in Minho's lap but neither of them cared right now. Minho slowly wrapped his arms around the others waist to be able to hold him better before he started to gently rock them while whispering reassurance after reassurance into Felix's ear.

"H-he said that h-he'll hurt Jisung and Innie if I said anything. I-I don't want them to get hurt," Felix stuttered out, still crying into the others neck.

"Baby, nobody's gonna hurt them, I promise. I'll make sure that everybody is safe and sound, especially you. Don't be scared because I'm always here to protect you. Was it Eunwoo?" Minho asked, still rocking the both of them before he felt Felix nod against his neck.

Minho's hold tightened ever so slightly before calming himself down and focusing on the crying boy on his lap right now.

"You're so strong for keeping that to yourself to help others. But it's all over now, so it's okay. Shhhh," Minho continued to whisper in Felix's ear until the other calmed down and all that was left was the sound of his sniffles.

They continued to stay like that for a while, just slowly rocking back and forth before eventually Minho broke the silence.

"I think you should get some rest. I'll take care of things so don't worry," Minho said while gently urging Felix to get off of him, but the other only buried his face deeper into Minho's neck while wrapping his arms around his neck as well.

Felix heard the other click his tongue before he was lifted up and being carried bridal style into his room. Minho gently placed him down onto his bed, and was about to turn around to leave the room but Felix caught his hand preventing him from moving any further.

"Please don't leave me," Felix whispered out while still holding the others hand which made Minho smile.

"I'm not going anywhere petal, I was just gonna call and talk to Chan but I'll do that later," Minho let out before making his way over to the bed, crawling in to lay beside Felix.

Before Felix could even blink, he felt himself being lifted up and placed onto Minhos chest, making him wrap his arms around the others neck while Minho wrapped his arms around Felix's waist, their legs getting tangled together under the covers.

And when darkness started to close its way into Felix's brain, he swore he could have felt a kiss being placed on the top of his head before everything turned black.