Chapter 25 - Fucked

Right after Felix let the words slip out of his mouth, Minho instantly crashed his lips onto the others while pulling him by the waist so they were flush against each other.

Felix's arms automatically tightened around the older's neck, softly melting into the kiss.
Minho slowly started to move his lips against the others, Felix following suit right after.

When they pulled away, Felix rested his forehead against the older's, both softly breathing while looking into each others eyes before Minho spoke,

"I've waited 7 years to be able to do that, and it was worth the wait," That made Felix smile, pecking the others lips.

The second time Minho kissed him, Felix was caught a little off guard. He felt himself getting backed up until his back hit the wall, his hands getting pinned above his head by Minho.

Felix felt Minho's knee sliding to go between his thighs, pushing into his crotch making him moan into the others mouth.

Minho who took that opportunity to slide his tongue into the younger's mouth, pushed his knee a little harder wanting to hear Felix again.

And he got just what he wanted, with Felix whining into his mouth while Minho sucked on the others bottom lip.

Felix tried to bring his hands down, having a strong urge to run them through the others hair, but every time he tried to move them, Minho would only push them harder, keeping them in place.

Minho left Felix's lips, starting to place open mouth kisses on his jaw, going down his neck making Felix bite his lip to not make a sound, suddenly very aware that Chan was right downstairs.

Felix felt Minho release his wrists, trailing his hands down his body before feeling them wrap around the back of his thighs, lifting him up making Felix lock his legs around Minhos waist while his hands went into the older's hair, softly tugging it.

Minho continued to kiss all over Felix's neck and jaw before going back down and sucking right on his collarbone, effectively leaving some hickeys. Felix whined at that, but his whines only got louder when he felt Minho slowly licking from his collarbone up to his jaw.

"Fuck petal, why didn't I do this sooner," Minho spoke, making Felix moan, tightening his legs around the other.

Felix gave a hard tug on the older's hair, making Minho groan, Felix feeling it vibrating on his neck. The older pulled away from attacking Felix's neck making him whine again, missing the feeling.

Felix watched as Minho trailed his eyes all over his flushed state, before staring where he left hickeys on the younger, making him smirk before looking into the others eyes.

"God you look so fucked yet so beautiful. You really are a doll, aren't you?" That made Felix's body heat up even more than it already was, before feeling Minho kiss him again, but slower this time, almost like he wanted to show Felix how much he affected the older.

Minho's hands tightened around Felix's thighs, bringing him even closer than he was before, leaving no room between them.

Felix felt Minho running his tongue over his lip before pushing it into his mouth, making it collide with his, both swirling together.

He took his hands out of the older's hair, sliding them down Minho's shoulders before cupping the others face, his thumbs running circles on Minho's cheeks.

When they finally pulled away from each other, both panting, Felix suddenly felt as if reality finally hit him. This was real, and actually happening.

Minho really loved him back and he just made out with him. That made Felix break into the biggest grin before wrapping his arms around the other and burying his face in Minho's neck.

He felt the older tightening his hold on his thighs before unsticking him from the wall and walking over to the bed with the younger on his lap, Felix still sticking to him like a koala.

"Petal, will you look at me," Minho asked, making Felix shake his head, burying his face farther in the older's neck.

"Please?" That made Felix finally move his head to look at the older, making Minho smile when he saw tears in the younger's eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Minho asked, slowly wiping the ones that started to fall.

"I'm just happy that you actually like me. This is real right?" Felix whispered, only making the older's smile grow before he softly pecked the younger's lips while leaning their foreheads together.

"Of course this is real gorgeous. I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere. You know why?" Minho asked, making Felix shake his head while waiting for the answer.

"Because I love you," Minho whispered on Felix's lips, before connecting them once again, making more tears fall from Felix's eyes.

When Minho pulled away, Felix once again hugged the older, both never wanting to let go. Felix never allowed himself to get this close to the older so he was gonna take every opportunity that he got.

"We should probably tell Chan since he's currently downstairs watching tv," That made Minho groan, before turning them around and laying on the bed so Minho was on top of Felix, trapping him.

"I don't wanna move," Minho said, his voice tickling Felix's neck making him start to giggle, only laughing more when the other started to blow on it.

"Minho?"

"Hm?" Minho hummed, promptly the younger to ask his question.

"What are we?"

That made the other fully pull away, sitting up so he was facing Felix who also sat up, pulling his knees into this chest, a habit he did when he was nervous.

"Well, if you'll let me, I would like to be able to call you my boyfriend and take you out on dates and everything else that your heart desires, but I understand if you have something different in mind. I'm ready to make this work however which way," Minho said, softly smiling at the younger, who felt as if his heart would explode.

How could one person be so perfect?

"I would love to be your boyfriend Minho," Felix smiled, making the older lean in, planting a soft kiss on the younger's forehead before leaning forward and laying back down on Felix who just laughed before slowly starting to rake his hands through the older's hair.

And as they both laid there, pulling each other closer, Felix swore his heart might beat out of his chest