Chapter 20 - Doll

~Time skip~

It was now Saturday evening and Felix was currently getting ready in his room for the party along with Jisung and I.n who came over so they could all get ready together. The party started at 9 and it was currently 8:45.

"What about this?" Felix held up is 9th fit of the night, not being able to decide what to wear, hence why Jisung and I.n were over.

Jisung took one look at it before his face scrunched up in distaste, "What look are you going for? Something out of your grandmas closet?"

That made Felix roll his eyes while throwing the sweater he was holding at his best friend who just laughed at him.

"Well then you pick since you apparently know everything," Felix said while taking a seat on his bed, next to I.n who was currently at his desk putting some makeup on.

He watched as Jisung went over to his closet and started shuffling through everything, seemingly hating everything he laid eyes on.

It was about 5 minutes later that Jisung finally reemerged from Felix's closet holding up two pieces of clothing while wearing the biggest smile on his face.

Jisung picked out some flowy ripped black pants that were loose all down the leg but had a very tight waist band making Felix's waist look smaller than it was, along with a red short crop top that didn't cover much of anything when he raised his arms up.

"Where did you even find this shirt?" Felix asked once he had put on the outfit, making sure to not lift his arms up because he felt like it was very revealing.

"In the back corner shoved under some other clothes. I don't know why you don't wear it, it looks perfect on you!" Jisung said while excitedly clapping his hands at his creation.

"Now come here, I still need to do your hair and makeup and it's almost time to leave!" This time it was I.n who spoke, pushing Felix to sit down on the chair before him and Jisung both started to work on Felix.

It was about 10 minutes later that they were done, and finally let Felix look in the mirror who gasped when he saw himself.

His hair was a little slicked back on the sides, but most of it was let loose to fall on either side of his face. He had a dark smokey look around his eyes, and most of his freckles were still visible through the foundation. He also adorned some dangly chain earrings along with multiple different necklaces, of course his sun one being there. He also put on a small little chain bracelet to go with everything.

All in all, he felt really good about how he looked. And best of all, his bruising wasn't as visible anymore, more as a yellow tint on him, but somehow he still looked good. The ointment he had been using really worked magic.

"Yo, beauty queens! Let's go, we're gonna be late!" They heard Changbin yell from downstairs, making all 3 of them look in the mirror one last time before heading down the stairs.

When they reached the living room, everybody just kind of stopped and looked at each other, not used to seeing each other dressed up. The whole group was there, but Felix's eyes had locked onto Minho's who did the same.

Felix felt his breath leaving him with how good the older looked. He was wearing tight black skinny jeans, with a loose black silk shirt tucked into them with the top 2 buttons undone revealing his tanned chest that adorned a chain necklace. His hair was slicked back with a couple strands framing his face.

Felix watched as Minhos eyes slowly trailed down his body, staying a little longer on his torso before looking back up at the others face.

The two got broken out of their trance when Chan was the first to speak up, "Let's go everyone, we're already late. And apparently since everybody walked here, we're all gonna have to share a car,"

Everybody walked out of the house, heading straight to Chan's car since it was the only one, but when I.n opened the door, he frowned seeing there were only 3 seats in the back.

"We're gonna have to sit on each others lap. There's not enough room, and there's no way I'm squeezing to sit on the floor and ruin my outfit," I.n looked back at the rest of the group, who all just nodded, not to worried about it, unlike one person who felt like a storm was going off in his stomach.

Felix looked over at Jisung to try and say that he wanted to sit with him, but Jisung only gave a sly smirk before speaking up.

"Well since it's Chan's car, I say he drives and Changbin takes passenger. I'll sit with Hyunjin, Seungmin you sit with I.n, and Lix that leaves you with Minho"

Felix mouthed a 'fuck you' to Jisung before turning to look at Minho who was already staring at him with a look he couldn't decipher.

Everybody started to get into the car, with Seungmin and I.n on the right, Hyunjin and Jisung in the middle, and Minho and Felix on the left.

Felix gulped when he felt Minho's arms snaking around his waist and pulling him so he was pressed against the older's chest.

It was gonna take about 15 minutes to get to the party, and usually that wouldn't be horrible, but Felix begged a differ.

Everybody else in the car was laughing and joking with each other, so Felix tried to focus on their conversation and not the hot male he was currently sitting on.

They were about 5 minutes into the drive before Felix felt Minho's hands slowly sliding to go under his shirt and hold his bare waist while slowly caressing it as well.

That made Felix suck in a breath while his whole body went stiff. He felt the elder leaning closer to him until his lips were touching the shell of Felix's ear.

"Well don't you just look like a doll tonight," Minho whispered into the others ear before his hold got tighter around Felix's waist making Felix's breath hitch.

"Have I ever told you how pretty you look in red?" Minho once again whispered making Felix slowly shake his head as a no.

"You should wear it more often, it suits you"

Felix couldn't bring himself to do anything other than sit there and feel Minho's hands stroking his stomach and waist.

Before Felix could stop himself though, he brought his hand up to start gently tracing along Minho's arm before letting his hand fall, not knowing where it had landed, to caught up in how good Minho's hands felt against him.

He only realized where he had placed his hand down when he felt Minho lean forward again, and whisper in his ear, but this time his voice was low and deep.

"Careful where you put those hands pretty thing or we're gonna have a problem,"

Felix slowed looked down to see that since he was sitting mostly on Minhos left leg, his hand had fallen onto Minho's inner thigh, almost right on top of his crotch.

Felix quickly pulled his hand away and folded it into his own lap, hearing Minho chuckle from behind him.

For the rest of the car ride, the two stayed silent. The only thing said between them was Minho's hand still under Felix's shirt.