Chapter 21 - Surprise

The group eventually pulled up to the house the party was being hosted at, and as soon as Felix laid eyes on it, his mouth fell.

The house looked close to a mansion with colorful lights radiating out of every window in sight. Loud music could be heard even from in the car, and people were overflowing the home.

Apparently Felix wasn't the only one in shock or hesitant,

"Damn, I did not sign up for this," Seungmin voiced out while looking out the window and seemingly shrinking into his seat a little more.

"It'll be fun! Come on guys, we're already here, might as well make the most out of it!" Jisung countered the others negativity before unbuckling his seat belt and ushering for everyone to get out of the car.

Once everybody was out and standing together, Jisung was the first to actually start walking to go into the house followed by the rest of the group.

Felix however, didn't move an inch. He wasn't too fond of how many people there were and he wasn't sure if Eunwoo was here or not.

As he stood there, he took notice of someone else who wasn't moving. He looked to the side of him to see Minho just leaning against the side of the car, staring at Felix.

"Nervous?" Minho asked while smiling at the other who just nodded their head.

"Don't be, it'll be fun. And if you get to overwhelmed, just come find me and we can leave. I have a surprise for you, but you only get it if you go inside,"

That made Felix gulp slightly, body filling up with excitement. He didn't know what Minho meant, but he wanted to find out, so taking a deep breath, he slowly nodded his head again letting the other know he was ready.

Minho pushed off from the side of the car before his hand fell on the small of Felix's back, gently pushing him to start walking.

"There you go petal. Just relax,"

The two walked into the house and Felix's nose was instantly hit with a bunch of different smells, some he could tell to be smoke mixed with alcohol, and others he didn't even want to know what they were.

Slowly trudging his way through the crowd, he could still feel what he hoped to be Minho's hand on his back before he managed to push his way through to the kitchen where he found Jisung, Hyunjin, and Changbin.

Before he could walk over to them though, he felt Minho lean down before talking in his ear so that Felix would be able to hear him. The music was so loud that Felix couldn't even hear himself think.

"I'm gonna go find Chan, will you be okay?" That made Felix turn his head to look at the elder before yelling out a yes making the other smile before disappearing into the crowd.

Felix turned back around to be met with Jisung giving him a a small smirk and wiggling his eyebrows at him.

That made Felix roll his eyes but smile nonetheless. He joined into the 3's conversation about how school was kicking their ass since exams were coming up making Felix more glad that he hadn't gone this week.

He was a little bored at home when Chan would leave for school, but it gave him some good alone time so he wasn't to sad about it.

They all talked for a while, Felix watching them drink whatever they had in their plastic cups, which he assumed was alcohol since they seemed to be getting drunker by the minute.

He however didn't have any, even when Hyunjin offered it. Felix wasn't really in the mood to drink or wake up with a hangover tomorrow, but he enjoyed watching the other 3 bicker.

Right when he was listening to Hyunjin and Jisung start arguing about which power puff girl was the coolest, he felt someone's hand wrap around his waist making him gasp and turn his head to yell at whoever it was, but the words got stuck when he looked over to see Minho, who was awfully close to him.

"Are you ready for your surprise?" Minho asked while his hold got a little tighter than before.

Felix slowly nodded his head, not exactly sure what the other had planned but quickly shrunk into himself when he saw Eunwoo, Moonbin, and MJ appear in front of him.

He looked over at the 3 but felt confusion take over him when he noticed all 3 of them seemed to be severely bruised and limping.

He felt even more confused when Eunwoo was the first to speak up,

"Felix, I'm sorry for what we did. It was wrong and I am a horrible shitty person. I am sorry, we all are," Felix watched as all 3 of them seemed to be hesitating to do something before he heard Minho speak from beside him.

"Finish it," Minho gritted out making all 3 of them flinch before going into 90 degree bows making Felix gasp.

"Please forgive us," This time all of them spoke at once, not moving an inch from their position even though they seemed to be struggling to bend like that.

"I don't forgive you because you hurt me, but please get up. People are looking," Felix quickly said while looking around at the crowd they had seemed to draw.

However the 3 didn't move until it was Minho who spoke,

"You can leave, but mark my words, hurt or even talk to him again and I'll do a lot worse than his time, and trust me, this isn't half as bad as what I can do, you understand?" Minho growled making Eunwoo and the others shrink into themselves before mumbling out small 'yes sirs' and half running, half limping away.

"What the fuck was that?" Felix quickly turned to face the older who only gave him a small smirk before wrapping both his hands around Felix's waist and pulling him closer.

Felix quickly put his hands up, making them land on Minho's chest before the older leaned his face down making Felix's breath hitch.

"I just showed them their place. They shouldn't come anywhere within 50 feet of you so don't worry about them anymore petal,"

Felix didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Did Minho really do all that just for him?

"Will you dance with me your highness?" Minho playfully bowed his head while extending his hand towards Felix who laughed before taking his hand and letting himself be pulled into the living room where everybody was slowly dancing with their partners since the song was slower than before.

And as Felix was pulled so he was flush against the older who had both his arms wrapped around Felix's waist while Felix's were wrapped around the others neck, he couldn't help but think.

Is this how you treat your friends?