Chapter 10 - Threat

Eventually lunch time rolled around and Felix couldn't be more excited. Not only because he got to see Minho, but because he was starving. Chasing Jisung around this morning really tired him out, and he was so ready for a meal.

Felix made his way out of the classroom, and started heading towards the cafeteria, when suddenly he was pushed into the lockers with such force that had him gasping and instantly grabbing the side that hit the metal.

He looked up to see Eunwoo walking towards him with the biggest grin on his face. Felix immediately tried to run away, but he was pushed back into the lockers with even more force than before. He could already feel pain starting to creep it's way up his body.

"Now now, it's not very nice to run away when someone is trying to say hi, now is it?" Eunwoo asked with a sickeningly sweet voice while grabbing Felix's wrist, effectively holding him in place.

"Don't fucking touch me," Felix hissed while trying to get out of the other's hold, but failing.

"Oh, I'm sorry, am I hurting you?" Eunwoo spoke while tightening his hold on the other.

"What do you want?!" Felix asked, trying to get rid of the tears that were threatening to come out from the pain.

"Well, after the little scene you made at the park, I've been thinking-"

"That's a surprise, I didn't know you were capable of doing that," Felix interrupted the other. He knew it probably wasn't smart to provoke the older, but he couldn't help it. He wasn't gonna sit here, and get hurt and stay silent.

"Oh darling, you're hilarious. You know, if I wasn't in such a good mood right now, I'd show you your place in a less friendly way, but since I am, I'll go easy on you." Eunwoo said while still smiling at the other.

In the next moment, Felix felt pain exploding in his stomach from where Eunwoo had just kicked it. Felix instantly folded into himself, but completely fell to the ground when he felt his legs getting kicked in.

He looked around to see students looking at him with pity, but nobody was coming to help him, too terrified that they'd get beat up next.

He felt the tears he had been keeping in finally falling when he received another kick to the stomach, and all he heard from Eunwoo was laughter.

"Don't cry, we don't want that pretty makeup of yours to smear, now do we?" The other let out while crouching down to look Felix in the eyes.

"You're such a pathetic loser, no wonder no one likes you. And don't even think about telling anyone about this, or next time it won't just be you getting hurt, but I'll make sure that bitch of best friend you have gets it worse, am I clear?"

Eunwoo sneered, patting Felix on the cheek not so lightly, before standing up and turning around to walk away.

"What the fuck are you all looking at?" He yelled, making everyone in the hallway quickly avert their eyes and walk away from where the two males stood.

Eunwoo let out a small laugh before also disappearing down the hall, leaving Felix on the floor crying.

He tried to get up, but felt pain everywhere in his body when he tried to move. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't call Chan or Minho, cause they'd ask him what happened, and he would feel horrible lying to them.

Felix could handle the bullying he got from Eunwoo and his friends, but he'd never forgive himself if Jisung got hurt because of him.

So, with much difficulty, he used the lockers to pull himself off the ground before slowly making his way into the bathroom to clean himself up.

He checked all the stalls to make sure he was alone before pulling up his shirt to see dark blue and purple bruises already forming all around his torso and wrists.

He sighed, splashing cold water on his face to make it look less like he cried while wiping away the rest of his tears. He looked in the mirror one last time before making his way out and into the cafeteria.

Every step he took felt like a thousand needles were being shoved into him but he tried his best to act normal.

But by the lingering looks he was getting from people, he wasn't doing a very good job.

As he looked around, hoping to see Minho anywhere, he accidently locked eyes with Eunwoo, who in return gave him a small smirk and started making fake crying faces.

Felix quickly looked away, face heating up in shame, before finally seeing Minho at a table talking to seungmin and I.n.

He made his way over to them, limping a little on the way, but making to the table eventually and sliding into the seat beside Minho.

"Hey Lix!" I.n enthusiasticly greeted him. Felix smiled at the other, before greeting the other two males at the table as well.

"What took you so long petal? Usually you're the first one here," Minho questioned while taking a bite of his sandwich.

"I ran into..." Felix cut himself off from telling the other what happened, remembering Eunwoo's earlier threat about hurting Jisung.

The silence between them however made Minho narrow his eyes at the other before turning his entire body towards Felix.

"You ran into who?" Minho asked, sounding more serious this time.

"No one. I just got a little caught up in class and packed up late, that's all." Felix felt horrible lying, and judging by the face Minho was making, it wasn't that believable.

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm positive," Felix answered, hoping that the other wouldn't question him more.

Minho gave him one last look before turning back to his sandwich and joining Seungmin and I.n's conversation.

Felix let out a breath he didn't know he was holding while turning back to the other two on the other side of the table and just like that, he forgot all about what had happened in the hallway, to happy to have a distraction.

Lunch came to an end, and Felix sat through 4 more periods before school was finally over. He was more than happy, his body killing him from the hours he had been sitting in those uncomfortable chairs.

He met Chan at the front of the building already waiting for him, and the two walked over to the car to head home but Felix hesitated getting in.

He knew that it would hurt his bruising to sit down again, but he couldn't walk home either because that would be even more painful. So he stood there like an idiot just staring at the seat.

"What are you doing? Get it," he heard Chan say, before deciding to just tough it out for 10 more minutes.

So he slowly got into the passenger seat, sitting like a stick, to afraid that if he moved, something would hurt.

"Why are you sitting like that? Are you okay?" Chan asked from beside him, being weirded out by his brothers strange behavior.

"Me? I'm fine! Just don't want to get the seat dirty," Felix let out a bit too quickly, making him and Chan look at each other for a minute before Chan hesitantly looked away, mumbling a small 'okay'

When they finally made it home, Felix walked as fast as he could to his room before closing the door and laying on his bed, hissing a little at the pain on his back.

He laid there, just looking at the ceiling and thinking,

Did he make the right choice by not telling someone?

-------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry if the writing wasn't that good. I'm a little sick so I was kinda distracted, but I hope it wasn't too bad! Love y'all!