Chapter 2 - It's Nothing

After making Minho and himself a sandwich, he quickly set on the counter, and booked it back upstairs. Once in the safety of his room, he pulled out his phone and Face Timed Jisung.

"What's up bitch"

Felix brushed off the rude greeting, and got straight to the point.

"You would not believe what Minho did!!"

"Minho's over?! Why didn't you start with that?!"

Jisung is the only one who knows about Felix's crush, and being the best friend that he is, has always been supportive of it and has listened to all of Felix's ramble's about something that Minho has done.

"I literally just did" Felix spoke while glaring into the camera.

"Yeah you're right. Wait wait, let me guess, you tripped?!"

"Pfft, of course I didn't trip. I just got pushed by the air down the stairs." He spoke as Jisung burst out laughing, half disappearing from the camera since he couldn't hold the phone up right.

"But that's not the point Ji. After I fell, he helped me up, and then called my angry face cute!"

"No way!!"

This went on for a little of just Felix telling the other what happened, and Jisung making little comments to show that he was interested and listening.

"Seriously?! Dude, he's like in love with you" Jisung spoke after Felix finished telling him his story.

Felix knew he was joking, of course he was, but he still felt a familiar stab on disappointment in his heart. He knew Minho would never like him the same way he did, but it still sometimes hurt to think about.

What's so bad about him that Minho doesn't want? Was he not pretty enough? Was he too annoying? Did Minho only talk to him cause he felt obligated to?

As he spiraled deeper and deeper into his thoughts, he didn't hear Jisung calling him through the phone or the sound of his bedroom door opening, so in return, he flinched pretty badly when a stuffed animal was thrown at him.

He turned his head to see Chan standing by the door with an apologetic look on his face.

"Sorry, you couldn't hear me, so I didn't know how to get your attention. Me and Minho were gonna go to the park and meet up with a couple friends. Do you wanna come? I don't want you to be bored home alone."

Chan said while looking at Felix with a hopeful smile. They both had been pretty busy lately with school and work, so they didn't have time to see each other as much as they would like too, but they would take any opportunity that they got even if that meant just going to a park and talking while Chan smoked.

"I would love to. Just let me wrap up my call with Jisung and then I'll be down." Felix said with a big smile on his face.

Chan nodded while closing the door again leaving Felix to turn to a pretty concerned Jisung.

"Are you okay? You zoned out and I kept calling you but you couldn't hear me. What's wrong?"

"It's nothing Ji, just thinking. It's not important anyway. I'm gonna go to the park with Chan and Minho, so I'll call you later." Felix said while giving the other a soft smile.

Jisung didn't look convinced one bit, but he decided not to comment.

"Okay, tell me all the details when you get back. Love you, bye."

After they hung up the call, Felix sat there for a couple minutes trying to regain his thoughts before he got up and headed downstairs to go to the park.

He really needed to get out of the house