Chapter 9 - Save Me

Felix eventually made it to his first period, and pushed all the thoughts about what happened this morning out of his head so he could focus on the teacher.

It was a pretty uneventful first 2 periods, but things took a turn when he was coming out of his classroom and saw Jisung walking in the hallway.

Felix made a very loud and dramatic gasp which got the attention of a few other students including Jisung, who as soon as he made eye contact with Felix started booking it down the hall.

"HAN JISUNG, YOU'RE SO DEAD!"

Felix yelled while chasing after the other. They ran all throughout the school, and Felix started gaining speed on the other who was panicking. Jisung made a turn into an empty classroom and stood behind one of the desks.

"H-hey Felix. Why don't we talk this out yeah? We could even get some lunch," Jisung let out while him and Felix were standing on either side of the desk now, playing cat and mouse.

"Sure, we can talk it out. Just come out from over there, and I'll give you a good talking too," Felix let out with fake sweetness in his voice while running around the table to try and catch the other.

"THIS IS NOT HOW YOU TALK THINGS OUT!" Jisung screamed while running out of the classroom and out to the front of the school. He saw Chan and Minho talking to each other near a tree, and Jisung instantly made a beeline towards them.

"SAVE ME!" Jisung panted out while hiding behind Chan who looked utterly confused until he saw Felix approaching them in a rushed manner.

Chan moved more in front of Jisung to hide him while Minho had his arms around Felix from the back to hold him from getting to Jisung.

"What did you do Jisung?" Chan asked while eyeing both of them suspiciously.

"Why do you automatically assume I'm the issue. He's trying to kill me! I tried to negotiate, but he wouldn't listen." Jisung asked defensively even though he knew everything was his fault, but he was never gonna admit that out loud.

"You bitch! Now you won't even admit it. Fine, we'll talk it out. Minho, let me go so I can talk," Felix said while glaring at his best friend who just shrunk more behind Chan's back.

"Uh, yeah I don't think so. God knows what you'll do if I let you go," Minho said while tightening his hold on the other. "What is even going on?"

Felix stopped trying to get out of the other's hold at that, because there was no way he was going to admit that he was trying to kill Jisung because of his and Minho's interaction this morning.

Felix and Jisung made eye contact, neither wanting to say the real reason, so there was an awkward silence for a couple seconds before Jisung opened his mouth to speak while Felix prayed that he wouldn't expose him.

"I stole his notes this morning and didn't give them back, so he almost failed a test he was taking. Right Felix?" Jisung smoothly lied, while making eye contact with the other. Felix gave a small, almost unnoticeable smile, before clearing his throat to respond.

"That's right. I was just trying to get the notes back. So if you excuse us" Felix said, feeling Minho let go of him, and Chan moving out of the way of Jisung.

"Wow Jisung. That's messed up. If you took my notes, I'd beat you as well," Chan spoke laughing, while looking at an offended Jisung.

"Good to know all of you have no problem hurting me. I thought we were friends." Jisung said while fake crying and going over to dramatically hug Felix, momentarily forgetting he was the one he was running from in the first place.

"Well, we should probably get to 3rd period, so bye y'all!" Felix let out while dragging Jisung towards the school leaving behind the other two males who just shared a look before going back to their previous conversation already used to Felix and Jisung's attitude.

The two said males made it back into the school before Felix pushed Jisung into the same empty classroom as before, and closed the door.

"Dude, what the fuck?! Why would you leave me after exposing me like that?!" Felix whisper yelled as to not let anyone outside hear them.

"I'm sorry, okay! I just saw Minho approaching us, and thought to let you guys have a little alone time, but didn't know how else to make it happen."

"So you chose to just disappear into thin air?!"

"Yeah, basically. It apparently worked!"

Felix let out a sigh while massaging his temples with his fingers.

"Sooo, what even happened? It couldn't be that bad," Jisung said while taking a seat in one of the empty chairs.

"It was that bad Jisung! He flirted with me before just leaving," Felix let out while starting to pace back and forth across the classroom.

"Isn't that a good thing? He literally flirted with you, how is that bad?"

"Yes, no, I don't know! I mean I liked it, but it just seemed so sudden. Why did he even do it?! What does it mean?" Felix let out, slightly panicked, while turning to face the other.

"It means that he has some sort of feelings for you dumbass. You don't see me flirting with Chan because I see him as a brother. That's stupid reasoning, so don't even try to make an excuse."

"Maybe it was just because of the moment. I mean, we were pretty close, so he probably just let it slip to lighten the mood?"

He watched Jisung face palm himself before getting up to leave the classroom.

"Oh my God, you're so dumb. C'mon, let's go to class, were already like 10 minutes late," Jisung said while opening the door and gesturing for Felix to follow him since they both shared the same class.

But even while they sat and listened to the teacher talk about physics, Felix couldn't focus, still stuck on one little phrase.

'I know I love seeing your pretty face every time'