Chapter 26 - Obvious

Felix and Minho laid together for a couple hours, just talking and relishing in the fact that they were now a couple. Thats when Felix suggested telling Chan because he wanted his brother to know.

Minho agreed, so they both got out of bed and headed downstairs where they found Chan exactly where they left him, sitting on the couch watching tv.

"What we're you guys doing up there? You've been gone for hours," Chan asked not peeling his eyes away from the screen.

That made Felix gulp, now a little nervous to tell his brother about him and Minho, but he felt himself relax when the older slid his hand into Felix's, interlocking their fingers while his thumb slowly caressed his skin.

"Chan, I want to tell you something," That made Chan finally look away from the tv, his eyes instantly falling on their intertwined hands.

"I love Minho, and I have for years-"

"I know," Felix's brother interrupted like it was the most obvious thing ever. That made the younger furrow his eyebrows before speaking again.

"What do you mean, you know?"

"Lix, you weren't very subtle about it and it was quiet easy to tell how you felt about Minho," Chan chuckled when he saw Felix's confused face.

"It was that obvious?" Felix asked, watching as Chan smiled at him before nodding his head making him sigh now a little annoyed.

"You try being in love with your brothers best friend and not giving it away. It's not as easy as you think," Felix muttered to no one in particular.

"It is actually. I've been in love with my brothers best friend for years and no one's noticed," Chan spoke making both Felix's and Minho's heads whip towards the figure on the couch before both spoke at the same time.

"YOU LOVE JISUNG?!" Felix and Minho both shouted, making Chan softly smile, only making the two other males freak out even more.

"Wait wait wait, pause! You have a crush on Jisung? Like Han Jisung?!" Minho asked with a shocked voice.

"And you've never told me?!" Felix added, sounding a little offended.

"Did you tell me about your crush on Minho?" Chan countered defensively, feeling like he was being interrogated now.

"Anyways, we're not here to talk about my feelings. Felix what did you want to tell me when you came down?" Chan asked, quickly trying to change the topic away from him and Jisung.

"Don't think I'm gonna forget about this, we're gonna talk about you and Jisung later! But I came down here to tell you that me and Minho are dating now, and I really wanted you to know since your my brother and Minho's best friend," Felix said, tightening his hold on the others hand who did the same in response.

They both watched as a smile broke out into Chan's face, effectively making Felix relax a little more.

"I'm happy for you both! I know that you guys are perfect for each other, and I hope that things go well. I'm happy that you told me as well" Chan softly let out before standing up and giving each one of them a hug.

After some more little congratulations, the three of them sat together to watch tv and hangout, laughing about stupid things and making each of them fill up with content.

They were together for hours before Chan announced that he was gonna go to his room since he needed to call someone, but both Felix and Minho knew he really just wanted to go play his Xbox by himself.

Once Chan was out of the room, there was silence for a minute before Felix felt Minho's hand going to rest on his thigh making the younger smile looking over at Minho who also adorned a soft smile.

"I need to go too. My shift starts at 4 and it's 3:20 so I need to get ready," Minho said making Felix groan before jumping forward onto Minho, who caught him with ease before falling back on the couch with Felix resting on top of him.

"I don't want you to go," Felix whined, feeling Minho running his hand up and down his back. Felix looked up to the older who just smiled at him before leaning down and placing a kiss on the top of his head.

"I don't want to leave either, but I have to baby. I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Minho said, only making Felix whine a little more before actually getting off of the older, walking him over to the front door.

"Bye Minho," Felix said before softly pecking the older's lips, but feeling Minho snaking his arms around his waist before pulling him closer and reattaching their lips in a much harder kiss.

That made Felix bring his hands up, resting them on Minho's chest, continuing to kiss the older. When they pulled away, Minho had on the biggest grin, making Felix's stomach fill up with butterflies.

"Bye petal," Minho said before leaning down and placing one soft kiss on the younger's neck before pulling away and walking out the door to his car.

Felix watched with folded arms as Minho got in the car and started driving away, quickly waving at the younger who laughed before waving back, watching as the car disappeared down the road.

Once Felix was sure that the older was gone, he quickly closed the door before running to his bedroom and grabbing his phone to FaceTime Jisung.

Felix waited impatiently for a couple seconds before the call was picked up by Jisung who looked like he was in the kitchen making food.

"What's up Lix? I'm kinda busy," Jisung said disappearing off camera to grab something making Felix roll his eyes before getting straight to the point.

"Jisung, what do you think about Chan?" Felix heard something dropping to the ground off camera before Jisung reappeared into the frame.

"Why?" Jisung asked, sounding a little nervous only making Felix narrow his eyes at his best friend.

"Do you like him?"

"What?! No! Why-why would I like your brother?" Jisung stuttered out, not very good at lying.

"You little bitch! You totally have a crush on him and never told me!" Felix let out, making Jisung sigh before grabbing the camera and running up to his room.

"Keep your voice down, I don't need my family listening, they'll never let me stop hearing about it!" Jisung hissed before closing his door and laying on his bed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Felix asked, curious as to why his best friend wouldn't have mentioned it.

"I don't know, I just always thought it didn't matter. It's not like would like me back so I didn't find it necessary to say," Jisung said, sounding a little let down.

"Of course it matters Ji! Your feelings always matter, and I want to know how you feel, always! And you'd be surprised about who likes you," Felix said, making Jisung perk up a little.

"What does that?" Jisung asked, only making Felix smile and shrug, annoying his twin.

"You can't say something like that and then not elaborate. It's a bitch move," That made Felix laugh, still not saying anything.

The two continued to talk about random things, before Jisung announced that he had to go, hanging up after saying goodbye.

And as Felix laid in his bed, he didn't think he had ever felt so content

———————————————————————
Sorry, this chapter isn't the best, I didn't really know what to write. I'm gonna write about one or two more chapters before ending the story! I'm gonna start a new book afterwards so if you've enjoyed this one so far make sure to check out the next one! Thank you!💗