Chapter 24 - Desperate

Felix slowed opened his eyes to be met with blinding light shining through his curtains. His eyes stung from the brightness making him roll over to face his door, but pausing when he heard talking downstairs.

Being curious he slowly got out of bed, stepping over all his bedding that he had thrown on the floor last night before cracking his door open to see if he could recognize who Chan was talking to.

He recognized the voice instantly making him gulp and close his door again. Minho was over and downstairs. Cursing because as much as he didn't want to see the older, he was starving since he didn't eat anything last night.

Felix sighed, walking into the bathroom but freezing when he looked at himself in the mirror. He looked exactly how he felt, like an absolute train wreck.

His eyes were swollen from falling asleep crying, his hair was sticking in every direction and his knees were all banged up from the hard ground. He looked like he just got hit by a car.

However he didn't care though, cause it's not like he had anyone to impress since he was currently not sure what to do about Minho who normally Felix would dress to impress. All he did was smooth his hair so it was flat before walking to his bedroom door to go downstairs.

His hand rested on the doorknob though, not opening it to leave. He didn't want to face Minho, but at the same time, it was his house so why should he let Minho make him feel bad in his own home. Taking a deep breath, he finally opened the door and started descending down the stairs.

Once he reached the bottom, he saw Chan and Minho sitting in the living room talking, but once Felix was downstairs, they stopped and turned to him, both saying good morning.

Felix only responded saying good morning to Chan, completely ignoring the other male before he turned and went into the kitchen.

He heard someone getting off the couch and coming towards him, already knowing it was Minho who was confused as to why Felix was ignoring him.

"Hey petal," Minho tried to start a conversation but Felix stubbornly refused to speak, just moving around Minho, trying to make himself look busy because he lost his appetite as soon as he looked at the older.

Minho who now had an annoyed expression on his face grabbed Felix's arm and pulled him so Felix was forced to turn around and face the older.

"Why are you ignoring me?"

That made Felix rip his arm out of the others hold before narrowing his eyes and speaking,

"Because you're a jerk," Felix said before turning around to go back to his room, still not ready to actually talk to the elder.

Minho however was confused and still annoyed so he trailed behind the younger continuing to ask question after question.

Once the two reached Felix's room, Felix quickly walked inside about to close the door, but couldn't since Minho had put his foot between the crack to prevent it from shutting.

Felix tried to push the older's foot out and close the door, but couldn't since Minho was much stronger than he was, so in a second, Minho managed to push the door open just enough for him to slip in before closing it behind him.

"Get the hell out Minho," Felix said, watching as Minhos eyes darted around his room, seemingly looking at the broken glass and pillows everywhere.

"What did you do to your room?" Minho asked completely ignoring the others statement before looking back at the younger who was just glaring at him.

"Chan also found his lighter and Marlboro pack on the counter last night. Why were you smoking? You never smoke,"

Felix could tell the older was getting more annoyed by the silence but he was glad. He wanted to piss the other off.

"Felix for the love of god, talk to me! You apparently disappeared during the party cause you didn't feel good, but came home and trashed your room and stole Chans pack! What the fuck is your problem?"

That's when Felix snapped,

"What's my problem?! You! You're my fucking problem! Do you know how long I searched for you yesterday to tell you how I feel?! How I've felt for years?! Only to find you kissing another girl right after flirting with me! Because why would you like me? I'm annoying, and ugly, and and-"

Felix couldn't finish his sentence though because Minho quickly interjected, sounding very angry.

"God shut up! You're fucking perfect Felix! Everything about you is perfect! Even your insecurities are gorgeous and I love you for that! And that girl you saw yesterday kissing me came out of nowhere and was fucking drunk. She thought I was someone else so she kissed me. Do you think that I would kiss anyone other than you?! I've been waiting for years to be able to hold you, and call you mine! Every god damn day I've wished that you would feel the same about me,"

Minho let out, making Felix freeze on the spot, before asking the question he never thought he would be asking.

"Y-you love me?"

Felix watched as Minho turned around, running his hand through his hair before letting it fall and looking back at the younger.

When Minho spoke this time, Felix thought he sounded almost desperate,

"God Felix you can not be this dense! You seriously can not see that I've only ever had eyes for you. I've loved you since the moment I saw you. For 7 damn years, I've only ever wanted it to be you! I want every single aspect of you! I want you when you're mad and want to be left alone. I want you when you're happy and you resemble the sun. I want you when you're sad and need a shoulder to cry on. Felix I want to be that shoulder that you can always count on. I've loved you for 7 years petal, so please don't even start to think differently,"

Felix could feel tears starting to fall down his face, before he started to laugh. He felt so relieved that he was laughing and crying at the same time.

He looked back over at the older who had a hurt expression etched on his face, thinking that Felix didn't feel the same.

Felix quickly cleared that up,

"Minho, I've always only wanted it to be you. You've always been my everything ever since we were kids. When I say you kissing someone else at the party, I was hurt cause I thought you were just leading me on. I've spent my whole life loving you and kicking myself down cause I thought you were just playing with me. So please, stay with me,"

The next thing Felix knew was he was being lifted off the ground, feeling Minho wrapping his arms around his waist while his head went into the crook of his neck. Felix quickly wrapped his arms around the older's neck, holding him tight as if he would disappear the moment Felix let go.

Minho was holding him up so Felix's feet were dangling off the ground, but neither really took notice, too busy basking in the others comfort.

They finally pulled away from the hug, with Minho putting Felix back on the ground but neither of them let go of the other.

They stood there, staring into each others eyes, a wave of reassurance passing through them before Felix broke the silence with the one thing he's been dying to do.

"Are you gonna kiss me now or what?"