Chapter 17 - Ethereal

Felix woke up to the sound of his alarm yelling at him to get up making him groan and reach out to grab it only to be stopped by someone holding him from behind.

He tried to turn his head to see who it was, but couldn't fully since their face was pressed into the back of his neck. That made him slowly look down to see an arm wrapped around his waist effectively holding him in place.

It's right then that it hit him who it was. He forgot that he asked Minho to stay with him last night. The events started pooling into his head including the part where he and Minho cuddled before they fell asleep explaining why he was currently being spooned by the other.

He felt heat starting to creep its way up his neck and onto his cheeks from the situation he was in. His alarm was still going off on his bedside table so he once again tried to reach over and grab it.

Just as he got a hold of it, he heard Minho groan from behind him making his neck vibrate before the arms around his waist tightened and pulled him even closer to the other than he was before.

Felix turned off his alarm before opening up the camera app and quickly taking a selfie of him and Minho for him to look at later. He felt a little like a creep but at the same time, he didn't care because who was gonna know that he took a picture.

He tossed his phone onto the floor already knowing that Minho wasn't gonna let him lean forward to put it back on the dresser before he slowly and carefully turned around so that he was facing the older.

As soon as Felix turned around, he felt his heart stop when he was met face to face with a absolutely ethereal sleeping Minho. Felix knew that Minho was beautiful, but being this close to him only further proved that point.

Before he could stop himself, Felix found himself lifting his hand to gently caress the others cheek. Everything about the man in front of him was perfect and Felix couldn't help but admire him.

He retreated his hand back down to his side, and continued to look at Minho but nearly jumped out of his skin when the other spoke with his eyes still closed.

"You know, staring is rude"

Felix watched as the other opened his eyes and a small smile landed on Minhos lips making Felix quickly look away towards the ceiling.

He heard the older chuckle before speaking again,

"Good morning petal," Minho spoke with a husky voice making Felix's stomach easily fill up with butterflies.

"Good morning," Felix whispered, still looking at the ceiling because he refused to look at the other with the close proximity they had between them, also a little embarrassed by the position they were in right now.

Minho however, didn't seem to care at all, only holding Felix a little tighter. They sat in a comfortable silence for a couple minutes just enjoying each others presence before Minho broke it.

"I should probably go," He let out before slowly unwrapping his arms from around Felix and sitting up. Felix almost let out a whine but quickly stopped himself.

He watched as Minho slowly got out of his bed and walked over to the mirror to start fixing his hair. Felix made no effort to move at all, just sat there being unable to take his eyes off the older.

They made eye contact through the mirror and Felix felt like time slowed down. There was something about Minhos eyes that was always so captivating. Felix however was the first to break it, looking down at his sheets, and starting to fidget with them.

"Will I see you at school?" He heard Minho ask making Felix slowly shake his head, still not looking back up. There was no way in hell that Felix was going to school with the chance that he could run into Eunwoo and his henchman.

Felix's body needed time for healing and he didn't think he could take another beating right now. It was Wednesday, so he decided that he was probably gonna take the rest of the week off from school and work in order to let his body rest and then get back at it on Monday.

Felix worked at a cute cafe in town and he knew that standing all day and also dealing with customers wasn't the best idea for him right now.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt a presence standing next to him making him look up to see Minho already looking at him with a smile before he ruffled Felix's hair.

"I'll let Chan know then so he won't come up and bug you about it. I'll also stop by sometime later today to see how you're doing. Does that sound okay?" Minho gently asked making Felix also smile and nod his head.

Minho ruffled Felix's hair one more time before saying goodbye and then leaving.

Felix yawned, laying back down to try and get some more rest but finding it difficult to actually fall asleep. Something felt off, but he couldn't figure out what until it hit him.

He missed Minho and his warmth. Felix cursed and told himself to get over it cause Minho sleeping by him was a one time thing, but no matter how hard he tried to stay still or how long he closed his eyes, sleep didn't want to come to him.

And as he laid there, tossing and turning, he didn't know he wasn't the only one missing the others warmth.