5. The Café

I went inside the office, and remembered about the project I signed last day

I went inside the office, and remembered about the project I signed last day. It was going to start from today.

As soon as I completed doing the little puja that I do every single day, Clara came inside with a file. I asked her to keep the file on the table and leave.

After the puja, I took the file to check it. It was just about the project that will be starting from today. All the details of the app was there. Our app is quite unique, and I know that it will get millions of downloads the day it gets launched. I just cant wait for the day.

We had a meeting by 10:45 am, so I decided to pick Aashvi up from the airport first, and directly go to the meeting spot from there.

I was just waiting for Aashvi when I saw a girl in white shorts and jacket along with a white crop top. Her sling laid there on the side of her waist while she carried her luggage. Yes, she is the prettiest of all the girls out there, after all she is my sister.

As soon as her eyes met mine, she kept the luggage there, came running to me and jumped up to me.

"You still think you are a kid, right?", I chuckled.

"I am!!! I am just 19 years old", she said while jumping back to the floor.

"Shut up!!! Did you have any food?", I asked. She has always been the one in our household who is lazy to eat food even.

"Not really. I just had coffee", she grinned as I rolled my eyes to her words.

"You are a nineteen years old lady who doesn't remember to eat her food. How do you even exist in this world?", I said.

"So you called me a 'lady' finally", she chuckled.

"Of course I wouldn't call you a 'lad' though. Let's go home", I chuckled too.

I bought her some breakfast and dropped her home. When I checked the time, it was already 10:40 by my watch. I hurried back to the meeting spot.

He was sitting there in a black suit, with a white shirt. Even though I hate admitting it, but he was looking gorgeous.

DROP. DEAD. GORGEOUS.

(Adrian's Outfit)

(Adrian's Outfit)

I came out of my trance within few seconds and rushed to the table.

But I would have been glad if my luck worked with me whenever I needed it.

I slipped! I fucking slipped infront of my new arrogant business partner.

Can embarrassment hit someone this hard?

He rushed to me, "Oh fuck! Did you just fall down?"

Is he that idiot? Can he not see that I fell down? Or is he just trying to make a fun out of me? In any of the ways, I can't let that happen.

"No I just attacked the floor backwards", I mocked.

"What?", his eyes widened with a confused frown.

"I'm freaking talented!!!", I yelled. I was so damn irritated on this guy already. This period is making my mood swings worse.

"Calm down. Why are you even getting embarrassed? It's just you and me here", those words should have made me mad, but instead I felt good, I don't know why.

We went and sat down, discussed my whole pov of the project to him, and he shared his perspective too. We had a coffee, as we held the meeting in a cafe. It felt better outside. Last day's chaos at his office made us decide to choose an outer location for our meeting.

After the discussions were over, he asked, "You were two minutes late to the meeting. As much as I know, Miss. Roohi Chatterjee isn't a late comer, right?"

My eyes widened, while he questioned, "What happened?"

"No it's just that you pronounced my surname correctly", I chuckled.

"But I asked something else, I guess", he said after rolling his eyes.

"Yea, it's just my sister who-", I was going to tell him the whole story but then I realized that he was just a mere stranger, so I shouldn't discuss anything with him. My father taught me this.

"I'm all ears", he said.

"Why should I tell you? It's my personal life. We shouldn't interfere in each other's personal life I guess", I said with a frown and walked off before even he could say anything.

I went to the office from there directly and discussed about the project in a meeting.

At Night,

I came back home early and went inside to find Aashvi laying on the bed with Myra. Those two gossipers!

"What'sup, baby birds? Whom are you guys bitching about?", I asked with a smirk.

"Of course, our topic of discussion is you", Myra chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

After changing into pajamas, I joined those two idiots on the bed, and explained them the whole 'stalker' thing that was going on with me.