11. Revelation

Rihaan returned from India this afternoon

Rihaan returned from India this afternoon. He has been living at my flat since he was locked out of his own. He believes it is preferable to stay here rather than there, alone. He stayed in India for over an year since his mother was not doing good.

I came back from the office by 10pm or so.

Work load was real but I didn't want to come back home because I knew it is tough to tolerate that dumbass in my house. I mean he is a good friend, probably my 'best friend' but he is a pain in the ass when it comes to staying with him. He is gross. He eats up all the chips and throws the packet anywhere in the house, as if the whole house is a dustbin for him. He clings onto me like I am his girlfriend. That dumbass believes in love so much but couldn't get a girl for himself. A dumbass, for real!

The thoughts of Daisy's panic attacks have been eating me up. Since that night, I have not tried to contact her as a stalker, but have kept myself updated in the role of her business partner.

Yes, I was a fucking CEO of one of the topmost companies in NYC but I don't know what has happened to me in these recent days. Falling in love was not in my to-do-list but I ended up falling in love with the girl who has the opposite characteristics of mine. I was the cloud to her sunny smile, autumn to her living tree, ice to her hot tea, and what not. In simple words, I was nothing but a black shadow for her who would protect her when it's needed and can even destroy the person who dares to take away that smile from her lips.

I did not try to meet her as her stalker because I had a reason. The reason is simple: not to scare her to the point where she needs to be admitted to the hospital again.

That night is simply a nightmare for me.

Her eyes that spoke of disturbance, fear and anxiety. She tried to breathe but felt choked. The way her lips shivered in pain and fear. The way her eyes welled up with tears as she began to lose her senses.

It's not how anyone would react to an unexpected visit from an intruder. The panic attack has a different story and I need to figure it out. ASAP.

I was in the shower and my thoughts revolved ONLY around her. Not actually showering but I was jerking off, with that 'cleavage' in my thoughts. When she fell down on our first outdoor meeting, the way her tits jiggled. I tried hard to not get a wood but my cock decided to betray me.

She is taking up all my thoughts day-by-day and it feels difficult to exist without her. I need to make her mine. Just mine!

After shooting my load out, I took a quick cold shower and wrapped the towel below my navel and just above my cock. As soon as I came out, I found Rihaan talking to someone on a video call. His statement made me look at him with a raised eyebrow.

He said, "Why can't you come over to meet me?" Is he actually inviting someone over to my house without even telling me? I mean he is my best friend and I can do anything for him, if he needs me but calling someone over, at this hour, isn't what normal people do!