13. Sweating in cold!!!

Is he trying to impress me by wearing all black? But why do I feel like the oxygen around me is progressively decreasing? Is he attempting to play a trick on me? Can't he just come over and say that he likes me? I mean, I know it

Is he trying to impress me by wearing all black? But why do I feel like the oxygen around me is progressively decreasing? Is he attempting to play a trick on me? Can't he just come over and say that he likes me? I mean, I know it. At least I believe so, and even if it is only in my delusional mind, it is the best I can think of right now!

"Are you okay?" he asked and I choked once again. Ughhhh!

I mean, can't he tell how much turned on I am just by staring at his veiny arms, which were visible through his rolled over shirt sleeves?

I tried to calm myself down. While stuttering, I responded, "Yes. What will happen?" Did he realise I was already really embarrassed?

"You don't look quite fine though. Did the temperature increase in this room?", he said with a smirk, while raising an eyebrow and I knew I was done for the day.

"You know teasing is a crime, right?", I said while raising an eyebrow.

He bent down while supporting his palm on the desk. "You can't report me as a professional criminal and that makes me so good at it", he replied with another smirk. Oh god!

This was the only man I'd ever seen who didn't express emotion to the rest of the world, and he was the same with me, but things began to heat up between us over time. He smirks and chuckles at my comments nowadays. I know I can melt his ice heart to water and allow it to flow to form a proper shape, and I would do so to keep enjoying those chuckles, because I have never seen someone look so charming while chuckling. My heart is dumb and I have no control over it, especially in front of this 6 ft 5 inches tall handsome Greek God.

My lust was controlling my emotions, at this point. I lost all my self-control.

I walked over to him, pulled him by his collar and whispered in his ear, "No one talks to their business partner in this tone, even with a smirk."

"The stunt that you are pulling right now is also not something that a normal business partner would do, sweetheart."

Shit! The realization hit me like an express train. I realized that I was grabbing his collar while his lips were touching my earlobe, sending shivers down my spine. These hormones always create a mess. Every. Single. Time.

I left his collar and stumbled backwards, "I-ughh.....I'm sorry."

The atmosphere became intense within few seconds and everything was My. Freaking. Fault. I went and sat down on my chair and asked him to sit down too.

"Now, may I know why are you here early in the morning?", I asked.

"Just to see you sweating in this cold weather", he smirked again. What is wrong with this person?

"Then I think you should hand over your company to me, because a CEO can't be this free."

"I'll give you anything you want. Just say it", he replied, catching me off-guard. How can he make my mouth shut with his words every time?