12. Bull Dog

"NORMAL?? Define normal!", Rihaan growled

"I don't know how should I make you believe that I really love her. I love her to the point where she is the sun to my universe. So, if she isn't there by my side, my universe would collapse. I love her so much that I'd gladly give up my breath if that keeps her happy. I'm willing to do whatever she wants me to do, to keep her happy. I was extremely subtle till she entered my life and changed me. The way she sat in my chair the first day, felt like she belongs there. The time when she collapsed in my arms, it felt like my existence will be in vain if she is not there. I don't know how else to describe my feelings for her."

Rihaan gulped, after listening to me. "So you think you can do anything for her. What if she wants you to stay away from her?"

"She will never ever want that. I'll make sure that I'm the ONLY man she wants to spend her entire life with. If it's not me, then it's no one for her."

He looked at the floor for quite some time and then spoke again, "Fine! I'm just saying yes because I have known you for years. I know what you can do, if things do not go in your favour. But remember, a single drop of tear falls from her eyes and I'll snap your head out of your neck, Mr. CEO."

"Don't worry. You won't have to do that ever. Now take this and apply first aid to your wound, Mr. COO", I smirked.

"Thanks but no thanks. All these happened only because of you", he rolled his eyes and I grinned.

"Come on, don't be a pain in the ass, for now. I'll keep your sister safer than it is even possible", I tried to explain and he nodded.

He was still in some kind of dilemma with the thought of his sister with me, but he tried o gulp those thoughts inside himself and I did not poke him much about it. We kept talking about her for the rest of the night.

Next day, I had to meet her to schedule a work trip. This idea was mine though. It's simply to let her know it's a work trip, but for me, it's an opportunity to spend more time with her. I wanted her all to me. No. One. To. Disturb.

I took out a black shirt and a black trouser, along with a black belt.