15. Traumatized

[Mature content ahead]

"You like the view, little Miss CEO?", I asked her knowing that she was checking me out.

Not going to lie, even I was checking her out, but I didn't make that seem as obvious as she did.

Her thighs which were visible at the end of the shorts made my mouth water. I so wanted to lick those thighs up to a much higher level, but that would only scare her at this point.

She gulped in the air, and said, "Umm sorry, actually I came here to help you in the kitchen."

"Help? Oh no, you can enjoy the view while I complete cooking. This way I'll get a chance to show off my cooking skills."

"Okay. I'll be back then", she said and ran upstairs. Such a kiddo!

After nearly ten minutes when I was almost done with making the dough, she came down with a book. I glanced over and those tits and thighs were making me freaking hard.

"Wh-which book is that?"

"You won't want to know."

"Why?", I chuckled.

"A good girl's guide to murder"

"WHAT?", she chuckled even though I was freaking traumatized with the book's name.

"Don't tell me you're planning to murder someone and you are the good girl who is taking some tips from the book", I said as my eyes almost bawled out.

I mean killing someone isn't that bad if he deserves it but the idea of my innocent girl murdering someone made my mouth gape in shock.

"So you think I'm a good girl?", she asked, teasing me. I knew it very well what she meant and I didn't try to play dumb this time. She didn't know she was playing with a volcano and she won't be able to handle it if it erupts. My cock twitched inside my pants.

"Are you a bad girl, little Miss CEO?", I smirked while raising an eyebrow.

"Depends on the person I'm hanging out with", she said with a smirk.

I knew it that she isn't so innocent as she seems to be. Those eyes behind the spectacles definitely hold a mystery in them. People say that girls with specs are dirtier than others and my girl is a living example of the phrase.

"Should you not focus on your cooking otherwise I'll have to sleep with an empty stomach today?", she chuckled and settled herself in the dining chair that faced me.

I was nearly done with the cooking. I turned around to find her staring at me, or rather my biceps. As soon as our eyes locked, she moved her eyes to the book.

"Are you reading the book?", I asked because I knew that she wasn't.

"Yea, of course."

I walked to the chair, leaned towards her, took the book from her and gave it back to her after straightening the book.

"Now tell me, were you reading the book, little one?", a smirk formed on my lips. She was gazing at my abs while I was cooking but she won't just agree to it.

"Ummm....we should have the dinner now. It's too late."

"So frightened, aren't you?", I raised an eyebrow while the smirk didn't leave my lips.

"So cocky, aren't you?", she smirked too. We were simply enjoying each other's flirtatious side.

After serving the dinner, we both enjoyed the meal and went to our respective rooms. I had set up a webcam in her room just to keep a check on her. I wanted to install a camera in the bathroom too, but that may have been a little excessive. Though I don't think anything is personal or private when we're together, but I will have to wait till the day when I can claim her as mine, before doing such stuffs.

I had plenty of pictures of her in my gallery. Though I own the phone, she owns my gallery and she has zero idea about it.

I sat down in the chair infront of the desktop to keep an eye on her through the camera. She simply entered her room and lay down on the bed like a sloth. I took the phone and started scrolling through her pictures. This has been my favourite pastime.

There was a picture of her in a cloth that she draped around herself.

Is that a bedsheet? But why would she wear that on a wedding?

The caption stated, "Embracing heritage, one saree at a time." So, that cloth is called 'saree'.

I looked it up and discovered that it is a type of apparel designed specifically for Indians. No matter what, that little cleavage that could be seen and her bare waist!!!! It made me freaking hard.

The thought that she has a lover, as Loudass informed me, and that he may have even touched her, fueled my rage in silence. I kept myself under control with clinched teeth and balled fists.

In a flash of a while, I opened my trousers, and then immediately my boxers and flung them onto the bed. I began rubbing my dick. My dick leaked with pre-cum.

People need videos to jerk off, but I don't. My girl is enough to make me cum and get erect once again immediately after jerking off.

I was near my climax when I suddenly heard a noise outside my door.

*********************************************************

Go and follow asap for spoilers and updates!!!

This is just the beginning of the erotic part and this book belongs to Dark Romance genre for a reason. So, wait and watch😋

I love you guys!!!! 💋❤