20. Lingerie!

I was way too horny to process what on Earth even happened, but that noise drove us apart

I was way too horny to process what on Earth even happened, but that noise drove us apart. It felt like there was a shadow outside the garden door that slide to one side when I stopped moaning. It was him who realised it first.

I was partially naked with only my skirt on, which was folded up to my stomach. He pulled back and handed me my top from the floor. I wore it, and we both went outside.

"You should stay inside. Whatever or whoever it is, I'll handle them while you just check whether all the doors and windows are closed or not", I nodded and he went outside. I hurried to the second floor but all the doors and windows were locked there.

I came downstairs to find Adrian seated on the sofa.

"Who was it?", I asked.

"I couldn't find anyone. Anyways, go to sleep. And if you feel anything is wrong, just call me. I'll be awake, okay?", he tried to reassure me.

"Won't you sleep?", I was pretty confused with his sentence.

"I've some work that needs to be done, so I'll stay awake. You should go to sleep."

"Okay. I'll go and take a shower and then sleep."

I went upstairs to my room and took out my clothes from my luggage, but what I saw made my heart pound in my throat.

"Adriannnnnnnn", I yelled.

He came running to me. "Yes, what?", he asked.

"Someone came inside this room", I asked while shivering.

"Wait, how are you so sure?", he frowned.

"Because--umm—my favourite lingerie is missing."

"Are you sure you didn't misplace it?"

"Don't you dare question my memory or I'll cut your brain into halves", I warned him while glaring at him.

"Okay okay fine. Calm down. I'll just check around." He checked around the room but no one was there. It was very clear that someone came into my room, checked my luggage and took my favourite lingerie. But why will someone do that? 

"No one is there, you can sleep. There is nothing to worry about. I'll be there downstairs", I was way too frightened to even say 'yes'.

"Are you okay? Do you want to stay downstairs? There's a guestroom down there", he suggested but it didn't seem to convince me.

"Can I sleep with you?", I requested.

"WHAT???", his eyes bawled out. He knew very well that I didn't mean that. Even if I do, he shouldn't be shocked; he was the one licking me in and out, few minutes ago.

"I didn't mean that, you shameless creature! I meant, you said you won't sleep so can you just keep doing your work while I sleep in your bed?"

"Well sure", he still had the smirk on though.