22. Devour!

Adrian was standing infront of me, with only a white towel on

Adrian was standing infront of me, with only a white towel on. My eyes bawled out. I don't know what it was. Surprise? Shock? Disappointment? Embarrassment?

I turned my face, "Why are y--you here?"

"What the fuck are you doing here, bull dog?", Myra yelled as both our eyes widened..

"Because it's my house", he said with a smirk and I looked at him with another shock.

"What is going on?", Rihaan bhai came from the back. "Oh you're here", he smiled at me.

"Why are your living in Adr-- I mean Mr. Salvatore's apartment?", I was utterly shocked to say something else.

"Salvatore? Is this your business partner? You need to upgrade your choice in men. I can't allow you to stay with such a person who keeps poking his nose in other's matters", Myra said, quite loudly, and I was so fucking embarrassed that I wanted to go down, inside the Earth's core and never come back.

"You all can discuss things inside too, isn't it? It's too cold out here", Rihaan bhai said and Adrian simply smirked as if knowing every single misunderstanding was created by him.

We went inside and sat in the living area, on the sofa.

"I had to tell you something", Rihaan bhai said.

"Don't tell me Adr—Mr. Salvatore is the towel guy!"

Before I could finish the sentence Myra whispered into my ears, "You can call him Adrian if you want. You don't have to stammer every time", I glared at Myra in response and Myra glared back at Adrian as if they were going to have a WWE session, once Rihaan bhai and I leave the room.

"Actually yes, he was the towel guy whom you scolded last time", Rihaan bhai confirmed.

Can embarrassment hit anyone this hard? I made out with the guy whom I scolded last time. God! Stop playing with my feelings.

"Now that you know, shouldn't you be sorry for scolding me, Ms. Roohi Chatterjee?", he raised an eyebrow. I could feel that hidden smirk beside his lips.

"Now that you know, shouldn't you be sorry for closing the laptop on my face, Mr. Adrian Salvatore?", his smirk faded and it was my turn to smirk now. Myra looked at me with the expression "I am proud of you, my child".

"I have been working for his company. He is the CEO while I'm the COO", Rihaan bhai said while pointing at Adrian.

"So, you are the COO of the company I'm working with", I was too shocked and surprised at the same time.

After that we talked to one another for few minutes. In the mean time, the thing that did not go un-noticed by me was Rihaan bhai and Myra sharing glances with each other. Myra was smiling at Rihaan bhai while he did the same to her. I raised an eyebrow at her, and she smiled back to me.