2. Divine

"You fucking betrayed me?!!!! You think you can roam around casually after leaking the confidential information. I will fucking kill you!!!"

But just within a split second, he caught me off guard and ran away to save his life. I took my limo, and went off. He can't just elope from my hands atleast.

Finally, my men and I surrounded him from all the sides. I pulled over, the car. My blood was boiling in anger. I have had enough of him. I started the car and crushed him under my car.

But that bastard got some actual luck with him, I suppose. Someone rushed to him and carried him to another car. It was not a guy, but a girl. 

Divine!

An angel! An absolute angel! She is like a firefly, so little yet so full of hopes.

Her hair that reached her waist, the layers of her hair that covered her eyes. Mesmerizing!

I don't believe in God, but according to what people say, it seems like she has even surpassed the beauty of the Goddess. I have been with the prettiest girls but none of them seemed as pretty as her. I stood there with my car, dumbstruck on what I have just seen. I have never seen such a fearless girl with such a caring attitude.

She's exceptionally beautiful inside-out. How can someone look so perfect?

I don't believe in 'showing mercy or kindness', but the way she took care of that bastard, was something so different. I have never seen such a generous soul in my life, ever!

                                                                       ************************

"Just go and find out who does the car 'XSY-1768' belongs to". I yelled to my men and went off to sleep. But I am more of an owl, so of course my sleep schedule is fucked up like no other.

After turning on the lights, I started completing a few paperworks that I was left with. I had to sign a deal with a company, the next day, that I don't have any idea about. According to Enzo, this deal is worth more than a million dollars.

This might sound crazy that I don't have any idea about this project because I don't give a damn about this. The COO of this company is busy in India, and I'm fucked up here with my gang as well as this company.

On taking the name of the bastard, he called.

"What'sup bro?", he yelled from the other side of the phone.

"Can you be a little less drunk next time, Ryan?!", I said in an irritated tone.

"Why can't you pronounce my name properly, brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr? It's Rihaaaaannnnnnnnn", he murmured.

I knew he was done for the night.

"What is it that you want now, at this hour?", I asked, trying to calm myself down.

"I-? Well, what will I want from you? What can you even give me?", he blabbered.

"But you called me up, souse!!!!", I gritted my teeth.

"Oh um, yes...actuallyyyyyyyyyy, I am coming back", he said, as if I would believe his drunk words.

"Are you done?", I rolled my eyes, all irritated.

"Yes but--", before he could complete the sentence, I hung up.

I was already way too disturbed with her thoughts. I don't know what was it that intimidated me so much about that girl. Her hair, neck, wrist, everything was so perfect. 

Those little wrists would look so good on the headboard of my bed, tied up together.

I came out of the trance suddenly when I heard a knock on the door. It was Lorenzo, my best buddy. 

He is rather a father figure to me. I even call him Enzo, at times. He has been looking after me since I was 10.

"Busy?" he said as he peeped into my room.

"A little. What is it?", I asked.

"I got you a file that contains the details of tomorrow's deal."

"Oh well, you can keep that on my table and leave then". He left after keeping it on the table. I went through the file nearly the whole night.

Next Morning,

"Good morning, sir", Ira (my personal assistant) greeted as I went inside my cabin.

"Is the board room ready for the meeting?", I asked.

"Yes, sir", was her reply.

After a few minutes, Ira came up to me. "Sir, they are here." 

I went inside the board room to find them just settling themselves. Then something caught my sight and my blood boiled in anger.

Someone just settled herself in my fucking chair. How dare she?!

"Excuse me?", I yelled and turned the chair to me. 

A shiver ran down my spine when it seemed as if the face, the hair, everything was so familiar to me. 

The last night girl?